Right here, right now we are all part of an extraordinary health crisis with no known end in sight. Covid-19 is now a serious pandemic affecting the lives of billions of people mentally, physically as well as financially.
Right here, right now we are all part of an extraordinary health crisis with no known end in sight. Covid-19 is now a serious pandemic affecting the lives of billions of people mentally, physically as well as financially. People around the globe are sheltering in place, cut off from many of their regular routines.It is only natural this will lead to stress on many fronts at once. The disruption of our usual routines and sense of control over our world has triggered depression and anxiety symptoms for some as well.If there ever was a time to reach out and “touch someone”, this is it. With teletherapy the new normal now, consulting a psychologist in Westport, CT for your individual needs is as easy as a phone or video call.
Signs that you should reach out andcontacta Psychologist
- If you are struggling with your mood or behavior for more than 2 weeksand if symptoms affecting your personal or professional relationships, daily work, or social lives are significantly and adversely affected, a psychologist consultation would make sense.
- If you are finding it increasingly difficult to cope with the lockdown, quarantine and social distancing. Just because the struggle or mental pressure you’re experiencing at present can be explained away by the unusual stress you’re facing doesn’t mean you shouldn’t talk to someone professional. Talking to a psychologist in Westport, CT now might help you better manage the negative mindset and behaviora/interpersonal issues.
Below are some of the reasons that people reach out to Psychologists:
- You are feeling frustrated and irritable with everyone around you, especially kids.
- Your relationship with your significant other is being adversely affected
- You are struggling with working from home feeling isolated and fatigued
- You are stressed out about your uncertain financial situation
- Your mind is constantly running with few productive outcomes
- You are worried about the well-being of your self or your loved ones.
The above list are just examples for seeking out a Psychologist. In truth, there is no wrong reason for reaching out to a Psychologist. Finding the best Psychologist for your needs is an excellent first step in regaining control of your thoughts and feelings during this very uncertain and anxiety producing time.
840 Post Road East
Westport, CT. 06880