Kansas Overseas is the Best Canada immigration consultant in Vizag. We provide Canada PR visa services and Canada immigration services to professionals in Vizag and across India.
Quebec province is a special one among all the provinces of Canada for various reasons. Similarly, Quebec immigration is different from Canada immigration for specific reasons, which we will try to explain in the below article as much as possible.
Quebec province has a specific set of immigration rules, which differ from the rules of Canada immigration for several years. The province is given the freedom to select candidates according to its market needs. Even though PNPs are created for this reason for other provinces, the basic rules of immigration to other provinces are fairly the same to that of the Canada immigration.
If a person got Canada PR, through any program like the Federal Skilled Worker program or such, he/she can work and live anywhere in Canada except the Quebec province.
Let us see what the major differences between Canada migration and Quebec migration:
Any Skilled immigration program can fetch you a Canadian PR (Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, Provincial Nomination Programs, etc.).
You need to get through Quebec Skilled Worker Visa or other programs of Quebec permanent residence.
IRCC is the key management system of Canada immigration
Quebec Immigration Authorities manage everything related to select candidates to Quebec
It is ok to just have proficiency in English to migrate to any other part of Canada.
Even though French proficiency is not mandatory, it would be better if you learn French to migrate to Quebec, as the primary language that is used in the province is French rather than English
You can start the PR process directly
You need to get a document called, Certificate of selection (Certificate de selection du Québec) from Quebec government to start the process of applying for PR
The two-step process to complete Quebec immigration
Step 1: In step 1, you need to submit all the required documents and need to get them assessed by Quebec’s government. After assessing, if the authorities think that you satisfy all the prescribed requirements, they will issue a Certificat de sélection du Québec [CSQ], also called a Quebec Selection Certificate.
Step 2: After getting CSQ, you need to apply for the IRCC for Canada Permanent Residence
Language tests that one needs to get through for Quebec immigration.
The language tests that are accepted by Quebec authorities are as follows. You can get the required score in any of them:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TEF (Test du Evaluation du Francais)
- TEFAQ (Test Du Evaluation du Francais pour le Quebec)
Programs that are available for Quebec immigration
The programs of Quebec immigration are:
- Quebec Skilled Worker Program
- Quebec Family Sponsorship
- Quebec Self-Employed Program
- Quebec Experience Class Program
- Quebec Entrepreneur Program
- Quebec Investor Program
The list of documents needed for Quebec immigration
The documents checklist for Quebec immigration are:
- Education-related documents
- Experience certificate showing that you have the desired experience that the province wants
- Documents proving your identity like birth certificate, PAN card, etc.
- If you are bringing your spouse, then marriage certificates
- If kids are accompanying you, then their documents like birth certificates
- Medical Certificate showing that you are fit to travel
- Police clearance certificates to show that you have an impeccable character.
The significance of CSQ
Quebec Immigration authorities issue the QSC (called as the certificat de sélection du Québec in French).
- This Certificate proves to the Federal government that the government of Quebec supports the candidate (holder of the QSC) to become a permanent resident of Canada.
- QSC is similar to the nominations issued in the Provincial Nomination Programs.
- The QSC is not a visa by itself, i.e., it is mandatory to acquire this Certificate to get Quebec PR, but cannot be used directly as PR or to enter either Quebec or Canada.
- If a candidate meets all the eligibility factors, the Quebec Selection Certificate is issued to him/her.
The benefits of settling in Quebec
The benefits of settling in a province that is covered in nature’s beauty and abundant employment opportunities are:
- A healthy economy that supports a vast range of industries that create a load of employment chances for everyone.
- Innovative technology used in IT industries that need many people to maintain and develop on a day-to-day basis.
- High quality of life
- Lower crime rate
- Best infrastructure facilities in every walk of life
- Best healthcare facilities
- Best educational institutes
- sA spectacular place to live
- You can apply for citizenship Canada subsequently.
To settle in such a great place, all you need is to get correct guidance in the right direction. Select a consultancy that has both experience and your best interests in mind to guide you through Quebec immigration.
Kansas Overseas is the Best Canada immigration consultant in Vizag. We provide Canada PR visa services and Canada immigration services to professionals in Vizag and across India. We provide Canada immigration process to Indian as well as overseas professionals. Contact Kansas overseas careers for detailed information updates 040-40307077.