A Guide That Can Help Parents in Getting Their Kids Enrolled in a School
Providing quality education for the child is one of the foremost concerns for you as a parent. As of now your child is enrolled in the best Pre Nursery School in Gurgaon but he or she will need to spread his/her wings and gain admission to a top school without a hitch. There are a plethora of preschools, primary and secondary schools all around us and it becomes difficult to choose the best option. Here is a guide to choosing the most suitable school for your little one.
- Proximity: We recommend that you start looking for a Play school based on its proximity to your home. This is necessary from a safety perspective and also to prevent your child from having to suffer a long commute to and from school every day. You should do everything possible to keep him comfortable. The school also should be nearby so that you can reach it in case of an emergency.
- Fees: A lot of times parents enroll their child in the most expensive school. This is a common misconception and need not always be true. You will find a lot of reputable public schools which are not only a lot cheaper but offer a quality education to the child.
- Academic and extra-curricular activities: What a child learns in early age stays with the child for the rest of his life. Your biggest priority should always be to ensure that the school meets the highest standards in view of teachers, teaching methodology, academic curriculum and moral standards. Extra-curricular activities like team activities, outdoor games, art and craft, physical education and dance and drama classes are vital to the development of the child’s personality. Go for a Pre school that is well balanced in academic and extra-curricular activities.
- Teacher and student ratio: You would certainly not want 60 children assigned to 1 teacher. In the best schools around the country the rule of thumb is one teacher for every 30-35 children. Ask for the student teacher ratio before you enroll your child in a particular school.
- Hygiene: When it comes to children, a hygienic and clean environment is of the utmost priority. As a parent you should check to see if toys and outdoor assists are safe for the child. Enquire if the playground is kept neat and tidy. Don’t rule out the teachers and nannies, they should set an example by being clean.
- Discipline: This factor has assumed importance today because we see so little of it in kids nowadays. Choose a school with a high level of discipline so that your child can pick up the right traits and evolve into an ideal student and individual.
Every parent will want to ensure that their child is receptive of the best preschool education. This is because early childhood education is critical to the child doing well as he or she grows up in school as well as life. To find a good preschool or a pre-nursery school a parent has to look beyond imposing buildings and even more imposing fees. When you are looking for the best preschools in Gurgaon, here are 5 qualities of a good preschool you should be aware of.
Choosing the right school for your child need not be a harrowing ordeal for you as a parent. If you follow the above guide on choosing a school, your child can make the transition from a top play school in Gurgaon like SIS Prep to the ideal school for youngsters.Ensure that your child is attending the right preschool by checking the above list. SIS Prep Gurgaon is one such school which will be up to your expectations.