The QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool has been designed by Intuit to manage all installation related errors within the QB software. Keep reading the article and learn more about to this tool.
QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool is designed in a way to diagnose and fix errors that the users encounter while installing QuickBooks Desktop. It should be noted that QuickBooks desktop needs certain Microsoft components, in order to function in a proper manner. If any of the file is missing or not working in a proper manner, then it will affect the smooth working of the software. This is when QuickBooks install diagnostic tool comes into play. This tool diagnoses the error and fixes all error occurring during installation.
If you want to know more about QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, then make sure to read this blog post carefully till the end. Or for expert assistance, you can simply ring up to our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787. Our experts and certified professionals will assist you in making the best use of QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
How does QuickBooks install diagnostic tool works?
QuickBooks desktop Install diagnostic tool detects the errors and rectifies them. Moreover, the tool will ensure that the QuickBooks installation is commenced without any delays. Other than resolving issues with Microsoft components, this tool fixes various other bugs. Errors such as:
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- QB error 1935
- QB error code 1904
Steps to download and Install QuickBooks Diagnostic tool
- The first step is to click on the download QuickBooks Install diagnostic tool and then set up the file in the system.
- After that, the user needs to save the setup file on the desktop.
- Moving ahead, the user will see the QBInstall_tool_v2.exe displayed on the screen.
- After which the user needs to shut down the other apps, that are running in the background.
- Later, restart the system, once the diagnose process comes to an end.
- The user needs to ensure that he/she is having a good internet connection.
- Also, close all other apps running in the background.
Steps to Fix Installation Errors using QBInstall Diagnostic tool
Follow the given steps to fix the common installation errors of QuickBooks desktop:
Step 1: Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Step 2: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool using QB Tool Hub
Step 3: Updating Windows
Step 4: Fixing Windows components manually
Step 5: Using Selective Start-up to install QuickBooks Desktop
Following these steps will help the users in downloading and installing QuickBooks install diagnostic tool. However, in case you need expert assistance or any of your queries remained unanswered, and then feel free to consult our 24*7 QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number i.e. 1-800-761-1787 and let them fix the bugs for you.