No one can deny the fact that the wedding day is all about you and your partner and the love you share. If there are a perfect bride and a handsome groom, you are almost close to your dream wedding.
Guests Arrival at the Wedding Matters
Besides you two some important people, including family and friends, will be there to make your day extra special. Your day will be incomplete without their presence. You are overwhelmed by their presence at the wedding. It is time to make them feel like VIP on your special day.
Make your Wedding Guests Look VIPs
Vintage Wedding car hire in Sydney has come up with the tips to make your wedding guests feel like VIPs:
- Offer a chauffeur-driven service for those arriving from far: The guests who have spent long hours in flight won’t be interested in booking and waiting for the taxi at the airport. You can appreciate their arrival with a classic wedding car hire that will pick them from the airport. https://weddingcarsforhireinsydney.com.au/ You get the opportunity to attend other wedding preparations.
- Offer Pre-reception arrangement: The time between wedding and reception is the perfect opportunity to click photographs with your loved ones. Ensure that you are coming with ways to make the party entertaining and memorable for everyone. You can even make memories near the car or can plan the photography session at an exotic location. It is the perfect way to celebrate and spend time with each other.
- Warm welcome: You don’t have a lot of time to meet everyone. You can organize an evening reception and invite all your guests there. This is an excellent opportunity to thank them and catch up with them. You get the chance to know the ones who have come from far places and introduce the groom to them.
- Give them complimentary hangover kits: Everyone enjoyed the bachelor’s party. The next day after the party is not at all fun and you can surprise your special guests with Paracetamol, Vitamin C supplements, and eye masks. They will be elated and will appreciate this sweet gesture.
- Make them a part of your wedding transport plans: Chauffeur wedding cars are not exclusively for the bride and groom. You can give special treatment to your guests and friends by arriving at the wedding destination with them.
The Bottom Line
A wedding is the union of the families of the bride and groom. They are not confined to the couple. They have always been there for them. They have come together to celebrate the matrimony alliance of the couple. There is nothing better than arriving at the altar in the classic wedding car hired by you. Your friends and loved ones are moving behind you. You want to be close to those who matter to you the most and need their best wishes for a happy married life. Why not appreciate their arrival and thank them for what they have done for you?