The requirements for study MBBS in Russia are much lower than in India or other countries of the world. In India, students have to get below 8000 ranks to get into a medical university in India but in Russia.
Important Information about MBBS in Russia 2021
- Intake or Admission - 1st September 2021 to 30th Oct 2021.
- Application Starts - 1st March 2021 to 30th Sep 2021.
- Invitation Letter - 15th June to 30th Sep 2021.
- Duration - 5 Years Course + 1 Year Internship (6 Years).
- The number of Medical Universities approved by MCI as of 2020 - 53.
- International Students Acceptance - Yes.
- Minimum Tuition Fee - Rs. 220,000 Per Year ($ 2933 Per Year).
- Maximum Tuition Fee - Rs. 630,000 Per Year ($ 8400 Per Year).
- Average Accommodation Fee - Rs. 175,000 Per Year ($ 2333 Per Year).
- The medium of Instruction - English Language or Russian Language.
- Currency - Ruble.
- Degree - Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Top Medical University
- Far Eastern Federal University.
- Kazan Federal University.
- Crimea Federal University.
- Kursk State Medical University.
- Altai State Medical University.
- Kazan State Medical University.
- Bashkir State Medical University.
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University.
- Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship.
- Government of Russian Federation Scholarship.
- School of Russian and Asian Studies (SRAS).
- Russian medical colleges offer educational grants.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
The requirements for study MBBS in Russia are much lower than in India or other countries of the world. In India, students have to get below 8000 ranks to get into a medical university India but in Russia, students have to qualify for NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate) exam only. Below are the MBBS certification degrees in Russia.
- Students who wish to pursue MBBS in Kazan Federal University (KFU) of Russia must be at least 17 years old and the maximum limit is 25 years before December 31st of the year of admission.
- Students must clear the 12th standard examination with a minimum of fifty percent of marks from the science stream PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) or ISC (Indian School Certificate) or other government recognized board examination.
- Students must have a qualified NEET-UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate) exam and leave the MCI (Medical Council of India) accredited medical university in Russia to start practicing medicine in India.
Why Do MBBS in Russia?
There should be a reason to study MBBS in abroad, and the first reason to do MBBS in Russia is to be able to study at the best medical universities in the world with low tuition fees and about 5 times lower than that of medical universities of India. Students can receive worldwide information and advanced medical education from Russian MBBS universities. No donations are requested by Russian universities for the admission of international students. Here are some other reasons why you should continue your medical education in Russia -
- Kazan Federal University (KFU) of Russia provides global health education such as advanced laboratories, research-based education, and applied theories taught in the classroom.
- The medical university in Russia is the highest university in the world. Some of them are ranked lower than 100 and above the top medical universities in India.
- Russian hospitals provide a global healthcare infrastructure for training and experience as a physician.
- The perfect combination of theoretical curriculum and practical curriculum together.
- No entrance examination is compulsory for MBBS in Russia for Indian students. Indian students must clear the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test to practice medical degree in India as a professional doctor.
- Low cost of living and low tuition fee in Russia attracts Indian students to pursue MBBS. Russia provides medical education assistance.
- Worldwide accredited diploma. The medical university in Russia is accredited by the WHO (World Health Organization), the medical council of all popular countries such as India, USA (United States of America), the UK (United Kingdom), China, Italy Australia, and WFME (World Federation for Medical Education).
- All medical universities in Russia are under the control of the government, this ensures the quality of education guarantee.
- The ratio of students and teachers in Russian medical universities are 9:1.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test now NEXT (National Exit Test) exam coaching is available at the Russian universities of MBBS. The professor helps Indian students prepare for the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening exam.
- The canteen of Russian universities offers high-quality Indian foods.
- Students can complete their MBBS degree at a reasonable cost.
- MCI (Medical Council of India) exam preparation can be done together.
- The opportunity to practice at the world's famous hospitals is opened after completing their MBBS in Russia from any MCI (Medical Council of India) approved university.
- It is easy to get Visa to Russia for educational purposes.