How to Connect Brother HL-2270DW Printer to Wi-Fi
Brother Printers are among the most preferred printer manufacturers present in the market. These printers provide the users with all the required assistance in their day to day functioning. One issue which the users come up is when they are unable to connect their Brother HL-2270DW printer to the Wi-Fi. When faced with such an issue, the users can use the automatic wireless mode such as AOSS or the Wi-Fi protected setup configuration for your Brother printer. The users can learn more about this by going through this entire blog. The users can also avail assistance from trained professionals by connecting with Brother Printer customer support.
Ways to connect Brother Printer HL-2270DW to Wi-Fi using the Wireless setup?
The users can easily follow the below-given steps to connect their HL-2270DW Brother printer with W-Fi:
- While trying to set up the Wi-Fi, simply ensure that the printer is close to the router or the access point.
- Then the users need to plug the power cord in and switch the device on.
- Further look for AOSS or WPS button and then press it down for a few seconds.
- Now reach out to the back of the printer device and press the wireless setup button for about 2 seconds. The users must ensure that they do not press it for more than 3 seconds.
- When you do so, the PIN method for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mode would change.
- You would also have to wait for another 5 minutes for this mode to clear.
- You might also have to turn off the printer completely and initiate the process all over again.
Before Configuring the Brother Printer
There are various points that you require to confirm before configuring and installing the Brother HL-2270DW printer. These points are as stated below:
- Initially check if the router or access point supports the AOSS or WPS.
- Also keep all the initial requirements for installation-ready such as SSID, Passkey, Network Name. You should also be able to visualize this when you turn the router towards its side.
- The users must also check the documentation associated with the WLAN Router.
- It is vital that the users ensure that there is no interference to the functions of the WLAN Access Point or Router.
- If you have also configured multiple SSIDs to your LAN, then each of these would use different encryption and authentication methods.
- It is crucial that the system and the Brother printer have the same network which would ensure smooth communication and setup.
If the users wish to attain more information to connect their Brother printer to the Wi-Fi, then they can promptly connect with Brother Printer technical support. This service functions all around the clock and is accessible throughout the day using a toll-free number. Using this toll-free number, the users can easily connect with trained professionals who are capable are solving all the issues which the users might come across.
Source URL: Connect Brother HL-2270DW Printer to Wi-Fi
Brother Printer Duplex Not Working
Brother printer is considered to be one of the most reliable printers available in the market. It has been serving users with some impressive features and has always ensured customer’s satisfaction. The duplex feature in printers allows you to take printouts on both sides of a sheet automatically. It reduces your printing cost to some extent. But at times it happens that your brother printer does not allow duplex printing, which affects your budget again. Once you go through this article, you will get to know the reasons behind this error and some troubleshooting steps have also been provided to make it easy for you to overcome this problem. By following this article, you will be able to fix this problem, and duplex printing will be enabled again. You can also connect with experts at Brother printer customer support number to avail assistance from the technical experts who provide you with a detailed and step by step solution to your problem.
Probable causes of Brother printer duplex not working:
If you are stressed because your brother printer duplex feature is not working, you just have to relax because once you get to know the reasons for this problem, the issue will be quickly resolved. Have a look at some of the main causes of this error:
- Some users are encountering this issue on their Macbook pros and not anywhere else. So the problem must be with your Mac driver
- Incompatibility between the printer driver and the operating system you are using can also cause this error
- If you have done a recent update, it can prevent duplex printout
- It can also occur when you have installed a third-party print service along with Brother printer software on your PC.
- If you have a corrupt folder on your PC, it can also cause this error.
Methods to fix Duplex printing problem in Brother printer
If your Brother printer’s duplex feature is not working, you can go through the steps provided below:
- Make sure that the Duplex feature is installed in your printer: If you want to get dual-sided printouts from your printing machine, you will have to verify if the duplex printing option is enabled or not.
- Ensure that you are using an updated version of Brother printer driver: The setup of the printer driver is crucial to print both front and back of the pages. Your device will stop this if you are using outdated software. You need to download and install the latest software to activate the duplex feature.
- You also need to check the Page setup and Paper settings in the printer: There are some minor details every customer should check, such as the paper type and page setup settings. You can do it by visiting the ‘Printer Settings’ option.
These are the few solutions which can fix your issue very soon. But if you face any trouble incorporating these steps, you can get in touch with Brother printer tech support number and ask the technical masters to assist you properly. You will be provided with the best possible solution in absolutely no time.