How Do I Import an MBOX File into Gmail?
Import MBOX to G Suite, Gmail, Google Account with MBOX to Gmail Import Tool without any Error
Summary: In this post, we will discuss the effective and helpful solution for users who are seeking a query of “how do I import an MBOX file into Gmail”. Here, a user can find the proficient way i.e. MBOX to Gmail Import Tool, which will help to import MBOX mailbox emails into Gmail, and G Suite account having no one error or issue.
I have 1700+ MBOX mailbox emails and want to import them into Gmail account. I searched on Google “how do I import an MBOX file into Gmail”. But unable to find the better solution that can give the guarantee of success result after completing the process of MBOX to Gmail. If you have any better solution to import my MBOX files in Gmail, then please suggest to me.
Hey, not to worry anymore, here we are giving you an expertise solution i.e. MBOX to Gmail. It a software-based solution that gives only a few simple steps to users to easily resolve the problem of “how do I import an MBOX file into Gmail account”. All users can successfully and efficiently import MBOX emails in Gmail or G Suite account on any Windows operating systems including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista. Now, come to the next section of this post that describes the advanced and most helpful features of this MBOX to Gmail Tool.
Some Advanced and Helpful Features of the Software:
- Supports all variants of MBOX: The software is well-supportable for all kind of MBOX files including extension mailbox and without extension mailbox, MBOX files, MBS files, and MBS files to move into G Suite or Gmail account.
- Supported by all MBOX-based applications: It is a well-advanced application that is compatible to move MBOX files of any supported email client like Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, SeaMonkey, Pocomail, and The Bat!, and many more. So, you can move any MBOX supported email client emails to Gmail account without any trouble.
- Windows-based software: The MBOX to Gmail software is a Windows-based program that is installable on all latest and earlier Windows (32-bit & 64-bit) OS machine including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Able to Perform Batch Import Process: The tool is applicable for both single mailbox and batch mailboxes conversion from MBOX to G Suite/Gmail account. It gives dual options – Add File(s) and Add Folder. Using any one option between them, you can perform batch import procedure of MBOX files to Gmail account.
- Provides Date-Filters for Selective Conversion: Using this app, you can also achieve a selective conversion of MBOX files to G Suite account. It provides Date-Filters facility, which helps to set a date range in “From” and “To” field to perform choosy data migration from MBOX mailbox to Gmail account.
Now, come to the next part of this post, which describes the step-by-step procedure of the software to fix “how do I import an MBOX file into Gmail account”.
Steps to Import MBOX to Gmail or G Suite Account with Attachments
- Install the MBOX to G Suite/Gmail Tool on your Windows system.
- Hit on the Add File(s) or Add Folder option and select MBOX files for importing into Gmail.
- Now, click on the Next, and choose one option between 1. Import all MBOX files in a single Gmail account, and 2. Import each MBOX file in separate Gmail account.
- After that press on the Next button and then fill the required credentials of your Gmail ID and then hit on the Export button to start the process.
- After clicking on Export, the software will start the import MBOX to Gmail process.
- When the process is finished, click on the Ok to accomplish the conversion.