Bajaj CT 110 - Know The Best Things About The Best Mileage Champion
Two-wheelers are among the most intelligently planned and designed vehicles for daily transit. A two-wheeler is preferred by many because it is suited for the daily hustle and bustle. But above all, it is generally more economical than four-wheelers.
An ultimate model that surpasses all these requirements and is even the best mileage champion is Bajaj CT 110 . Let’s look at it in greater detail.
What’s The CT 110?
Being the leader of automobiles in India and falling under the prominent global faces in the same field, Bajaj has once again given us a bike beyond expectations. Packed with “Kadak and Stylish features”, CT 110 is a more robust and updated version of Bajaj CT 100.
There’s no wonder why more and more people are lining up to get their hands on this model, and if you’re still unaware of what the fuss is all about, let’s go on a quick tour of one of the best mileage bikes in India.
Starting with the features, CT 110 has got some incredible and jaw-dropping body and performance highlights that make the vehicle irresistible for buying.
- Kadak LED DRL
Comes with stylish and attractive LED Day-time Running Lights.
- Kadak Semi Knobby Tyres
To prevent skidding and form a stable and firm grip even on the toughest of the roads.
- Rubber Tank Pads
Blending style with comfort allows you to be at utmost ease whilst also gearing up the overall appearance.
- Kadak Engine With Superior Mileage
Being one of the few best mileage bikes in India, CT 110 is equipped with a robust DTSi Engine that never fails to amaze you.
- Bash Plate
Prevents the interiors of your bike from impacts and makes it more solid.
- Thick Padded Seat With Rexine
The ultimate “must-have” for rough commuting and bad roads, now you can ride in comfort.
- Stronger And Bigger Crash Guards
Safety comes first, and hence more powerful are these crash guards.
- 170 mm Raised Ground Clearance
With 170 mm of raised ground clearance, enjoy your ride with safety embedded in your vehicle.
- Upswept Exhaust
Enhance manoeuvrability over rough terrain and handle your ride effortlessly.
- Bellows On Front Suspension
This adds value and toughness to your bike.
If you’re already out of your chair after reading the incredible features of Bajaj CT 110, then sit back and brace for the levelled-up specifications of this glorious bike.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder
- Fuel System: electronic injection
- Engine Capacity (cc): 115.45
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 50 x 58.8
- Power: 6.33 kW (8.6 PS) @ 7000 rpm
- Torque (Nm @ rpm): 9.81 @ 5000
- Top Speed (km/h): 90
- Transmission Type: 4 speed (all downshift)
- Frame Structure: tubular single down tube with a lower cradle frame
- Front Suspension: hydraulic telescopic, 125 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: spring-in-spring (SNS), 100 mm wheel travel
- Front Tyre Size: 2.75 x 17 41 P - tube type - semi knobby tread pattern
- Rear Tyre Size: 3.00 x 17 50 P - tube type - semi knobby tread pattern
- Brake Type (Front): 130 mm drum
- Brake Type (Rear): 110 mm drum with CBS
- Fuel Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity (L): 10.5
- Dimensions and Weight
- Overall Length (mm): 1945
- Overall Width (mm): 752
- Height (mm): 1072
- Wheelbase (mm): 1235
- Ground Clearance (mm): 170
- Kerb Weight (kg): 118
- Electrical System: DC system
- Headlamp Specs: 12 V, 35/35W, HS1
- DRL/AHO System: DRL system
Presently, Bajaj CT 110 is available in the following three variants:
- Gloss Ebony Black with Blue Decals
- Matte Olive Green with Yellow Decals
- Gloss Flame Red with Bright Red Decals
The ex-showroom price of Bajaj CT 110 starts from INR 53,651* which is quite economical and budget-friendly.
Whether you want to unleash the beast within yourself and go off-road or ride down the street for a quick grocery refill, Bajaj CT 110 is always on-point when you want to travel alone or with a plus one. With a powerful engine, state-of-the-art design and robust performance, you’re all packed to face the glorious adventures coming your way!