Cabergoline is used to treat hyperprolactinemia
If you are a health-conscious person then you would suggest people give away fast foods like noodles, chowmein, etc. All these this good and perfect and so is the lowering of the prolactin levels.
It is often found in most women that when they are not pregnant, then also milk is being secreted from their mammary glands. It is the prolactin levels that determine the secretion of milk. Higher levels determine increased milk production and vice-versa.
In pregnant women or women in their motherhood, it is natural as the body produces milk in large quantities for the baby. But when there is no baby and still you are producing milk, it’s better to get checked up.
Symptoms of Higher Prolactin levels (Hyperprolactinemia)
- Discharge of milk from the breasts, during non-pregnancy conditions.
- Vaginal Irritation
- Redness in the pubic regions
- Less interest in sex or intimate interaction with partner
- Growth of hair and acne on facial organs
- Disturbance in the menstrual cycle.
- You may miss your periods or realize that you are having no periods at all
- Lack of vaginal fluid causing painful intercourse
- Increase in body weight
- No mood for sex, you do not get sexually aroused easily
- The above condition if remains for a long time leads to Erectile Dysfunction or ED.
- Milk oozes even from your small breast which you have. This is a rare event but it happens when prolactin levels are too high. Even the men start producing milk.
- With the milk production, the size of the breasts enlarges too in similarity with females.
- Extreme high levels of prolactin can cause hormonal changes
- Blurred visibility in certain cases in extreme conditions, before reaching this level one should get checked with a doctor.
Factors that lead to High Prolactin levels
Various conditions can make you a patient of hyperprolactinemia. Some causes are hormonal, some are related to medicines and their side-effects. But the most common and widely found reason for high prolactin levels is prolactinoma.
- In prolactinoma what happens is that a tumor grows inside the pituitary gland.
- When the tumor is small there are negligible symptoms in the body that you will feel.
- But as the size of the tumor grows, the side effects slowly come to the surface. You start feeling dizziness, head pain almost unbearable.
- This tumor enhances the secretion of the pituitary gland by secreting more prolactin. And with the size of the tumor more prolactin is secreted.
- If not controlled it can lead to an excess of prolactin which causes milk production even in males.
Solutions to Prolactin levels using Cabergoline 0.5 Mg
What is Cabergoline 0.5 Mg?
- Though it is made in India but distributed all across the globe as the demand for Cabergoline 0.5 mg never falls.
- Cabergoline 0.5 mg pill is prescribed by the doctors when prolactin levels in the body cross the normal levels.
- Cabergoline 0.5 mg reduces the levels of prolactin back to normal.
How does Cabergoline 0.5 mg works?
- When we take Cabergoline 0.5 mg in our body, it mixes with the bloodstream and initiates its work on the pituitary gland.
- It tries to shrink the size of the tumor formed in the pituitary gland due to prolactinoma.
- The main aim is to remove the tumor completely but, in some cases, it is not possible. So, lowering the size of the tumor will also work.
- As it will bring down the metabolism in the pituitary gland which will result in the low secretion of prolactin hormones.
- Like with any other drug you need to take some precautions so that the drug may not cause any adverse effects to you.
- The most necessary precaution is to check whether the online portal or the shopkeeper is an authorized dealer of medicines or not.
- If you buy Cabergoline 0.5 mg from fraudulent websites may be hazardous for your health as they may give you unlicensed products that are not 100 % original.
- In case if due to some reason you miss the dosage of Cabergoline 0.5 mg for today.
- Leave it, consume the next tablet the next day.
- Such actions will result in consequences even unknown to the doctor so be aware.
- Bowel Problems
- Anxiety Attacks
- Sleeping disturbances
- Lack of appetite
Who can take Cabergoline 0.5 mg?
There is no barrier of age or gender for taking Cabergoline 0.5 mg pills. But of course, you wouldn’t give it to an infant.
- If you had undergone some issues with your liver in the past like liver cirrhosis or surgery related to the liver. Tell your complications to the doctor before taking the pills.
- If you are a driver or involved in a task that requires great attention, then try to avoid taking Cabergoline 0.5 mg pills during worktime.
- This is because Cabergoline 0.5 mg lowers the alertness power and the person feels sleepy so take the pills accordingly.