Migrate Data from One Domain Office 365 Tenant to Another Domain Tenant
This article contains the migration procedure through which you can easily migrate data from one office 365 tenant to another tenant through the one-time processing way that means you will able to migrate data by following some steps. This procedure can be done through Office 365 tenant to tenant migration tool which has all options to migrate all data as per your requirement.
This software is also suitable for those who have no idea of such kind of migration process as it has a user-friendly interface. This Office 365 Converter has the ability to transfer data according to the requirement of users through its filtration section. You can migrate data of Office 365 account with all required data through the help of this expert software.
“I want to try the migration procedure of my Office 365 account is there any way which can help me to do this process without losing data of Office 365.”
“I am operating two user accounts of the same domain but now I want to save all data of one account to another account. I have tried many processes but I found that through those data removed and save only empty folders. For this process is there any software that can migrate all data without removing any data?”
“Is it possible to migrate data from one Office 365 tenant to another tenant account? If yes, then what is the perfect solution to perform this kind of migration procedure, can this procedure is done easily or is there any risk?”
Procedure to Migrate Data from Office 365 Tenant Account
By following steps you can save one account data to another account of Office 365 application:
- Download and install Office 365 tenant to tenant migration tool on your Windows-based computer system.
- Open it and through the help of Select Email Source section opt Office 365 as your source account. Then, enter the required details of such account.
- Now, select those folders which you want to migrate into another account of Office 365 app and move towards the Backup window of this software and select Office 365 as your destination email client.
- Enter the login credentials of the destination Office 365 account.
- In the next window, you will get the Options for Selective Backup through which you can select filter options like Date, From, To and Subject so that only required data can be migrated from the source account.
- At last, click on the Backup button and wait for the completion of the migration process.
By these steps of Office 365 tenant to tenant migration tool you can migrate data from one Office 365 to another tenant with the same structure of data as this software can save data to another tenant account without any change in view of data. All these mentioned steps can be performed on any Windows Operating System as this tool supports all Windows OS including the latest one that is Windows OS 10. With filtration options this allows users to move only required data along with all relevant information of selected folders.
With all this discussion you can understand that process which can migrate data from one office 365 tenant to another tenant along with every detailed information of selected folders. This software does not save any of your credential details like user name or ID and password of your Office 365 account. If you want to use this software then you can download its demo edition which is free to all users and through this edition user can migrate 20 files from each selected folders. The whole procedure can conduct only in a paid version through which a user can transfer all data.