PriorAuth Online exists to help you with a faster and effective authorization approval initiation and follow up for all your orthotics and prosthetics prior authorization and other authorization problems.
It is hard for everyone to understand and make sense of the complex prior authorization rules and regulations, as at times it can be very confusing. The process of prior authorization is nothing but a means to guarantee a high quality of patient care while controlling healthcare expenditure. This often is a significant source of burden for all physicians, administrative staffs and even to patients.
- Physicians spend more than $10,000 per year manually processing prior authorizations process
- 91% of physicians are frustrated with the complex and time-consuming factor that deal during the prior authorization process.
- Two-thirds of patients wait two days or even more to receive their authorization approval.
- Processing prior authorizations take five to eight hours per week as per physician; over 20 hours of clinical and clerical time shifting their attention from other important tasks like patient care.
This is why PriorAuth Online a web-based authorization platform powered by Sunknowledge Services Inc is here for you!
How our PriorAuth Online Can Help in a Successful Orthotics and Prosthetics Prior Authorization:
PriorAuth Online exists to help you with a faster and effective authorization approval initiation and follow up for all your orthotics and prosthetics prior authorization and other authorization problems; so you can focus on health and healing instead of worrying.
Ensuring 100% orthotics and prosthetics prior authorization and other authorization on the same day, our PriorAuth Online also increases the authorization rate by 1.5 – 2x.
Step Our Experts Follow for a Successful Orthotics and Prosthetics Prior Authorization Process:
- Its starts with Gathering vital information on medical procedure, patient, and provider etc
- Verify and validate prior auth request with effective payer side communication
- Check the patient’s eligibility
- Initiate the auth request based on the payer mandates
- Checking the auth status
- Collating relevant documents from the ordering physicians/follow up
- Providing additional information if any
- Update the auth income in the PM/Billing system
For all your orthotics and prosthetics prior authorization and other authorization too, our PriorAuth Online not only focuses on closing the authorization gap faster and effectively our but with a clear understanding of the recent industry mandates, authorization regulation, importance of time, looming denials we excel in delivering heavy lifting work that improves the collections in the long run.
Improving your ROI, we have the highest productivity metrics and first pass collection rate of 97% in the RCM industry at a low-cost one can have. With our 99.9% accuracy rate making a significant difference in the workflow, there is also ease in the burden of processing denial and decreased in errors in also one of our specialties. In fact, our expert put an extra effort into retrieving information with the help of patients and doctor’s calling which is rare in this RCM world along with its unique pre-billing support. Offering a standalone/end to end services our activities rage from:
Order entry (patients, providers, insurance, items, etc)
- Eligibility verification (both online as well as calling)
- Prior authorization with patients calling and doctor’s office follow up for relevant documentation that is needed for the process
- order Confirmation
- Scheduling of delivery
Post Billing Services:
- Claims management
- Rejection management
- Payment posting auto (with and without audit as well as manual)
- Account receivable follow-up
- Account receivable and denial management
Be part of our operational extension and experience PriorAuth Online leverage starting with reducing the operational cost by 80% and many more. For more information on what difference we can bring to the table for your orthotics and prosthetics prior authorization get in touch with our expert and let our experts help you with our expertise and value proposition as a next-gen prior authorization solution.