Simple guide to Bespoke Fitted Wardrobes
Bespoke fitted Wardrobes are customized made furniture by tailor according to your measurements. These wardrobes are specially made for increasing your storage space. People even feature these wardrobes in weird places in their homes like eave and chimney breasts. You can also add relevant bespoke features like mirrors, shelving, safes, and even folding work tables to create a compact home office.
You can make the most of your floor space and not let any areas go to waste - whether it's an attic room with sloping ceilings or an oddly shaped bedroom with lots of nooks. However, fitted robes aren't just for rooms with too many nooks and crannies. They also add a fantastic designer touch to master bedrooms, guest bedrooms, and even children's' bedrooms...
Benefits of bespoke fitted wardrobes
There are many benefits of bespoke wardrobes. There are some of the tremendous benefits of bespoke wardrobes, and they are given as follows.
- Look like expensive furniture: as the bespoke furniture is made and fitted on customers' measurement. Often they are customized in a reasonable amount of cost, but they look like an expensive antique piece of furniture.
- They are built-in or freestanding: the shape of these closet is integrated and freestanding, you can be fitted in any place in your house. Mostly you don't have any cupboard or cabinet in your bedroom and washroom, so the storage system is already in use.
- Plenty of choices to be fit in: there are many countless choices where you can fit in the closet. With such amount of options whether you opt for sliding or hinged doors, it doesn't matter. Generally, the size and the formation of the space will prescribe which option is chosen.
- Designed with numerous features: actually, the bespoke fitted wardrobes are designed with many features. Remember, when you are ready to buy a bespoke closet, it is your choice of what kind of features and design you want to free up some of your space.
- Affordable at a cost: well if you don't have free space in the house then you have to hire a self-storage service that can cost you regularly. Once you get the bespoke closet, you don't have to hire any service. You can free up your space by the bespoke wardrobe.
Types of Bespoke Wardrobes
There are three types of bespoke wardrobes available: sliding doors, bi-fold doors, and pivot doors to cater to your exact needs. Wardrobe designs range from wall-to-wall executive suites to traditional two-door robes with mirror paneling, to space-saving alcove closets.
You can choose from a range of natural wood colors like coffee, chocolate, caramel or pine - or go for bold statements like black and red geometric patterns or eye-catching primary colors for kid's bedrooms. With bespoke wardrobes, the possibilities are limitless, and you have the opportunity to create your unique piece of designer furniture. Alternatively, if you don't want to play the creative cat, you can choose from a fabulous range of existing designs that are then made to measure - giving you an excellent impression of what the final piece will look like.
The Cost of Fitted Wardrobes
The beauty of custom-built furniture is that you can decide how large or small your fitted wardrobe will be, what materials to use, and even what types of shelving, drawers, and mirrors to place on the inside. This means the cost of fitted wardrobes can vary considerably. There are countless designs of bespoke closets. The price will not be too high as branded furniture.
Adding Value with Fitted Furniture
If you're into home improvement, installing fitted furniture is an excellent way to add value to your home. A fitted wardrobe looks impressive, adds considerable character and functionality, and helps the room retain its aesthetic appeal for years to come. It is particularly in modern, bijou apartments where storage space is at a premium. Clever use of space will always add value to your property.