Office 365 Migration to Exchange 2016
Office 365 application is launched by Microsoft to provide an integrated solution which contains both application and services. The basic aim of Microsoft to launch this application is to help users to grow their business rapidly and to give access to other apps like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other useful applications.
On the other hand, Microsoft Exchange Server is introduced to manage emails, contacts, scheduling and other important thing of large business enterprises. Basically through the use of the Exchange Server user can access their data on any device like mobiles and give more relevant features like video conferencing, voice messages, etc.
Because of the advanced features of Exchange Server most of the users of Office 365 application want to perform Office 365 migration to Exchange 2016. But for this procedure, there is no specified method as we have to take help from third-party software that is Office 365 Converter and through this article, we will understand the procedure for migration of Office 365 account data.
Benefits of Third-Party Software
- Through the help of this Office 365 Converter tool, you can able to migrate all data through the one-time working process.
- With the use of this software, you can also perform Office 365 migration to Exchange 2016 with some selective files or data by the utilization of filtration options. Filtration options include date range filter, from filter, to filter and subject filter.
- This tool provides a user-friendly view to all users so that any of us can understand each and every step of the migration process and can transfer data according to our need.
- It can process all data and save them into your Exchange Server account with the same structure so that we can view all migrated data easily and without any confusion.
- You can use this software without any technical help as we can relate all the features and options of this software.
- Not only Exchange Server we can use this software to perform Office 365 migration to Exchange 2016, Gmail, G Suite, and other applications.
- This software can be downloaded and installed on any Windows Operating System including Windows OS 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista and all other remaining Windows OS.
Procedure to Migrate Data from Office 365 to Exchange Server
Step 1. To start the process first you have to install Office 365 Converter software on your Windows-based desktop.
Step 2. Now, the first window will show you the section on the left side of the screen that is Select Email Source through which you can choose your source application i.e. Office 365.
Step 3. After that, move towards the section of Backup options from where you can select that application in which you want to migrate data or we can say destination application that is Exchange Server.
Step 4. Now, the filtration options enable on the same window through which you can choose those filtration options which are required.
Step 5. At last, press the Backup button and wait for the completion of the migration process.
Through these simple steps, we can easily perform Office 365 migration to Exchange 2016. With this software, you can also perform Office 365 tenant to tenant migration process without any issue of data loss.
With this discussion, it is known to all of us that the Office 365 migration process is not that easy process but it can become easy through the help of third-party software which contains all relevant and required features through which any user can perform this process easily. I recommend you to use this software with its demo edition which is free to all users and can transfer the first 20 items from every folder, but it is sufficient to know the process exactly.
Read More: How Do I Migrate From Office 365 to G Suite