How to Print Outlook Emails to PDF File?
In these days, most of the users who need to print Outlook emails to PDF file format, because PDF files are simply and quickly open with Adobe Reader application. It also provides password protection feature to keep the data safe and secure. Now, the question arises on how to print Outlook emails to PDF file? Therefore, in the upcoming section, we will give the complete guide to export PST to PDF with attachments. Before that, first, you need to know the reason behind Outlook emails to PDF conversion.
Possible Reasons to Export Outlook Emails to Adobe PDF Format
There are number of reasons why users want to save Outlook emails as PDF file format. Some of them are listed below:
- The PDF files launch the documents in an electronic format which is freedom of hardware, software, and the operating system.
- The PDF file is a free application as compared to Microsoft Outlook.
- PDF files are safe and secure when protected with user and owner passwords.
- These files can be compressed so that it can be shared online.
- The security settings of these files can be changed so as to prohibit users from editing, printing, etc.
- PDF file is portable and can be moved to any device that is not possible with the Outlook PST file.
How to Print Outlook Emails to PDF File Manually?
There are following steps due to which users can easily perform the conversion from PST to PDF format. Let’s have to look:
Step 1. Download and Launch MS Outlook email application on your system
Step 2. Then, choose wanted email messages. After this, open that selected email messages.
Step 3. Now, go to the File Menu tab, choose the Print option. By default, this option HPCCC40 (HP Deskjet3540….) shows under print option.
Step 4. After this, hit on the Print button to continue further
Step 5. Choose PDF format from the Save As Type list and click on the Save button.
Step 6. At last, you can save email as PDF from Outlook successfully
Why Users Do Not Prefer Manual Solution?
There are number of free manual methods available for the user’s query “ how to print Outlook emails to PDF file”, but due to the high risk of data corruption and damages, the manual method is not used by many users. The manual solutions are technical that becomes complicated for non-technical users to follow them. It is a lengthy and time-consuming process. Hence, users find for the migration process that is easy and reliable to perform and also give 100% successful results.
An Expert Solution – All-in-one Professional Outlook Converter Software
As we have explained a manual solution on how to print Outlook emails to PDF file format. With this process, you can only export a single PST file at a one time. Along with this, it will take a long time while migrating PST files to PDF format. So, to overcome all the above drawbacks, you can take the help of a commercial best solution named Outlook Converter. It is programmed in such a way to move Outlook mailbox items like Contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc. to PDF format. It has an easy to use interface that a non-technical user can use it without taking expert help.
Why Choose the Commercial Professional Tool?
The software has multiple advanced and unique features to bulk export PST files to PDF format in just a few clicks. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Supports to convert Outlook emails to PDF format along with attachments
- Allows to bulk convert PST to PDF document without any size limitation
- Offers different file naming conventions to save PDF files from Outlook PST format
- Converts selective email messages from Outlook without any issues
- Supports easy and simple user-friendly graphical interface
- Allows you to convert all attachments into PDF format
- Supports all the Microsoft Outlook editions like – 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and etc.
- Supports both types of PST Files – ANSI and UNICODE
- Compatible with all the latest and below versions such as 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista and etc.
The Last Lines!
In today’s era, most of the users are facing a problem with MS Outlook. For that reason, many users’ wants to export Outlook emails to PDF file format. Hence, in this blog post, we have explained both solutions to figure out how to print Outlook emails to PDF file. Through the manual and professional solution, you can easily perform the conversion email from PST to PDF format. So, take solutions to any of them as per their needs and requirements.