. In this article, we are going to discuss the major types of fencing. So, without any delay, let’s start the discussion.
It is important to protect our property whether it is constructed or vacant, from the outsiders and strangers. Moreover, it has to be protected from the stray animals also like dogs. Fencing is used for protecting such properties. A fence can be understood as a structure, which encloses the area which is to be protected. Such fence is constructed from the posts which are connected by boards, rails, wire or netting. Thus, it is used as medium to ensure the safety of the property, whether from outsiders or strangers, and privacy of the people residing in the property. There are different kinds of fencing which are used for different kinds of purposes. In this article, we are going to discuss the major types of fencing. So, without any delay, let’s start the discussion.
Encroachment or any other incidence like this, land-grabbing and intrusions are fairly common in India often ending up with court cases & litigations. A proper fencing is the only long term solution to achieve a peace of mind to avoid such unwarranted incidents. Just Fence is the ONLY professional fence manufacturer, distributor & contractor in India that provides a one stop solution to all your fencing needs. Looking to fence your property? Just Fence It!
- Aluminium fencing: This is one of the most basic types of fencing. However, it may not provide the security which the homeowners expect from fencing, but this type of fencing is maintenance free. The only maintenance which you may have to do is when you are installing the fence, which is in the form of painting the fence.
- Chain link fencing: Chain link fencing is not mainly used for security purpose as it is not that much strong. Such type of fencing performs the basic function of fence, which is to enclose the area of owner. This type of fence is suitable to cover the larger open areas as it does not put much burden on the budget. Moreover, chain link fencing prices per foot India are low.
- Wood fencing: Wood fencing is widely used in the western countries. This type of fencing appears more attractive apart from giving a sense of security to the property owners. The height and the width of the wood fencing is impacted by the price which you are paying to your fencing contractor. Moreover, if you are using a good quality wood for fencing, then the chances are that it may last lifetime. Fortunately, there is variety of options available in terms of wood and you can choose the right one according to your requirement.
- Wrought iron fencing: If you want funky designs on the top of your fence, then what you need is wrought iron fencing. This type of fencing is a very strong, beautiful and needs minimal maintenance. At the most, they need to repaint in every two-three years. Wrought iron fencing is not that much cheap, that because it is stylish in terms of design and strong as compared to some other types.
- Plastic mesh fencing: This type of fencing is most commonly used for the garden areas. As these are easy to install and lightweight, you can install this type of fence by yourself. Plastic mesh fencing India is available in different colours and shapes like square holed mesh or hexagonal mesh. While using plastic mesh, you don’t need to worry about rust/corrosion as in the case of metal mesh fencing. Moreover, it does not react with the sudden weather changes as it is weather resistant. It is easier to disinfect the plastic mesh fencing, which makes it more hygienic.
Those were some of the fencing types which are most commonly used by the people all around the world.