How to Configure OST File in Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Exchange connected with the Outlook users that contain their offline copy of Outlook data stored in .ost file format. However, because of some kind of issues in it, users need to shift all these important files into Office 365 cloud platform. And, now the users want to know how to configure OST file in Office 365 application without alteration of any single file or folder. Well! Manual process available to open OST in Office 365 account which is very complex one, but do not worry. We will guide you all working steps one by one. Now, it’s time to follow this entire post carefully that includes the free guide to perform OST to Office 365 migration process.
Free Working Guide to Open OST in Office 365 Cloud Account
Get ready to follow the free working guide that comes for users to perform the solution of how to configure OST file in Office 365 account. Using this guide, first you need to move OST files into PST format and then converted files can be imported to Office 365 account. So, it’s not an easy process to perform you have to give your 100% attention on it. So, without taking anymore time let’s follow the entire process now.
Step-By-Step Working Guide:
Part 1- Move OST File in PST Format
- First, you have to open the MS Outlook application and go to File>> Open & Import>> Import and Export.
- After that choose Select Export to a file and then Personal Folder File (.pst) on the next box.
- In this step, select the folders that you want to export and also check Include Subfolder.
- Browse to select the destination for the PST file and press the Finish tab to get the PST file perfectly saved into the selected location.
Part ll- Import Saved PST Files to Office 365
In this part, we will import all the PST files to Office 365 account which we had saved in the first part. And, for importing these files, you can go through with the given below link.
Know More: How to Configure PST File into Office 365
After performing both parts you have successfully finish your process by checking all the OST files in Office 365 account.
Limitations of Free Working Guide
This solution comes with n number of drawbacks that can harm your original OST data files. These limitations are given below:
- It is not the direct technique to open OST in Office 365 cloud account.
- The free solution includes very lengthy steps to perform the process.
- This method takes a lot of time and energy of the performers.
- It requires 100% attention from the human being.
- Not a safe solution, can be failed at any point.
- Not suitable for a non-technical user as it includes very technical steps.
- Although it is free, but it can damage the OST files.
Highly Recommended Solution to Save OST Data Files into O365 Directly
OST to Office 365 Migrator is one of the remarkable and direct technique to solve the problem of how to configure OST file in Office 365 account. With this method, anyone can open OST in Office 365 account as it facilitates a very simple and easier Woking guide. Also, it is capable to save unlimited OST files to Office 365 in a single round of the process. Users can also transfer the selected files by clicking on the checkboxes available after importing files. This solution also supports all Windows editions including Windows 10. All you need to enter the details of Office 365 account where you want to save all OST files. It’s a time-saving utility and more familiar with all types of users.
Summarizing the Post
Well! The free solution discussed in this post covers a lot of limitations that can harm your OST files. So, it’s better to go with another explained OST to O365 Tool solution. Before to but this program, you can free to download it on any Windows OS platform. This free edition can open the first 20 OST files to Office 365 account without any charges. With this free edition, you can check the complete working capability of the software and then purchase its license edition for large file migration.