Outsource Call Center Services Revolution: Make Way for Multichannel Platform
Call center services have evolved considerably in the recent past. First of all, the emphasis on the quality of call center services has increased remarkably as businesses have started treating customer-facing interactions as their top priority. Also, a rise in competition has made call center services a necessity for many business operations that weren’t using it in the past. Nowadays, not running a call center puts you further down the pecking order as far as customer preference for your brand is concerned.
Multichannel Platform: The Surest Way to Sway Customer Interest
A major section of buyers nowadays are millenials who want absolute transparency during with regards to their products/services. Also, this new breed of customers is extremely impatient and wants its queries to be addressed in real-time. Although it is hard to match up to this unreasonable expectation, it is necessary to come close to it.
In this day and age, this new requirement can be fulfilled by employing an Omni-channel platform that is spread over different platforms. Such a platform provides an extra advantage by integrating CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool, social media monitoring, workflow optimization software etc. When all your customer-facing platforms are integrated, it offers a unified and single view of the customers thus providing agents an easy way to analyze all customer-generated information. An AI-powered CRM can form the heart of this platform and provide all the information about the customer just after the call is connected. This allows an advantage to the agent as he/she can formulate the right response to a query beforehand and win customers’ trust.
As new-age customers like quick resolutions, this fresh approach to inbound call center services can be the difference between their satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
Outsource Call Center Services for Maximum Advantage
A well-equipped call center can offer you the capability to launch a multi-channel call center, also known as a contact center. Below are some more reasons for you to outsource call center services to a capable vendor:
- Access to experts – Both agents and managers are vitally important for a successful call center operation. By choosing your call center services wisely, you can get access to a veteran workforce that has immense experience in the field. Vcare is one such call center outsourcing company that has served many clients in the past and has the right expertise to handle business of any scale. It has many managers that have worked in the industry for a long period of time and have time-tested strategies that can leverage your business prospects.
Software – Quality CRM and workflow optimization tools can change the way you handle your business and revolutionize daily operations. An experienced vendor can offer you the best software solutions, which can be used for bringing in new efficiency into the workflow. The same software may be out of reach for an in-house operator because of its high price and may not make much business sense as it will be used for a non-core task. On the other hand, a seasoned veteran would use one software solution for serving many clients, which is why; it would always invest in the best software.
5 Advantages of Call Center Outsourcing to Cisco Based Call Centers
Call centers have become a quintessential part of businesses these days. In today’s highly competitive world, it is hard to imagine a company that offers product/services to survive without good call center services. One of the biggest requirements of the call center industry has always remained the network and call center software it utilizes. The quality of call and the consistency of connection directly depend on the networking solutions employed by an organization. Amongst the many networking platforms available in the market, Cisco is the most suited platform for any call center process.
Clear Advantages of Outsourcing to Cisco Based Call Centers
Cisco offers the most robust and efficient platform for running a call center operation. 5 clear advantages of Cisco based call center platforms and equipment are listed below:
- Quality VoIP phones – Cisco supplies the most appropriate phones for call center operations, so much so, that Cisco phones have become synonymous with call center phones. All the options that you would ever need like mute and hold functions are available on the phone at intuitive locations. Cisco phones are used in almost all call center operations and agents are most familiar with these phones and hence, using anything else apart from Cisco can be a major inconvenience.
- Virtualization of process – Cisco call center software can be used for virtualizing CTI (Computer Telephony Integration), contact center routing along with reporting. It is easy to integrate Cisco solutions into interactive voice response (IVR) systems and automatic call distribution (ACD).
- Classifies agents and allows for resource monitoring – By employing Cisco software, you are able to manage agent data more effectively. It is possible to classify agents based on different parameters. This data can be used by TLs and managers to allocate calls to the most suitable agents. Also, it becomes possible to monitor resource usage with Cisco software.
- Easy to manage customer profiles – Customer-specific data is very important to understand customer preferences and manage customer profiles. Cisco platform makes the task of storing and sorting customer profile data simple.
- Scalable solutions – Cisco call center solutions are employed by some of the biggest players in the market because Cisco systems are completely scalable. They can match up to any requirements and help a business gear up for the future needs.
Other Key Points before Outsourcing
Although employing the services of a Cisco based call center is a good decision, you should also seek other qualities in your call center. Some key points you should consider before call center outsourcing are:
- Cost advantage – To maximize cost advantage, you should outsource to a company that is located in a country that has an inferior currency value than yours. Outsourcing to developing countries like India can help you cut the cost of your call center operation by up to 2 to 5 times.
Scalability – At any time, you may want to expand your base of operation according to the increasing requirements of your business. Outsourcing to a competent vendor provides you the option to scale your workforce exactly as per your need. Also, you do not have to worry about hiring or training agents, as all the work is taken care of by the call center outsourcing company.