Hives Bothering You? Try Essential Oils for Hives, These Oils Can Help to Reduce Itching Caused by Bug Bites, Poison Ivy, and Hives. Read the Article to Find Detailed Information on What Hives Are, Where They Can Occur and How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Hives
Hives are also known as urticaria. These are rashes in the skin, which are generally caused due to allergic reactions to certain drugs and foods. The shape of the Hives is in the form of circles, tiny spots, thin raised lines, and large raised patches, which are often itchy. The red welts form of hives is also called wheals, which are red, pink, white, or skin-colored. The size of the hive varies from small spots to the large dinner plate.
Hives generally occur on almost any skin surface. However, they don't occur on palms and soles of the feet. Hives can be acute or chronic, depending on its duration.Hives forms in response to histamine, a blood plasma that leaks out of the small blood vessels underneath the skin as a result of the injury. Hives can happen at any age. It causes swelling on the surface of the skin. Symptoms of hives include muscle soreness, shortness of breath, vomiting, and diarrhea. Hives do not lead to serious and life-threatening complications. Hives are also caused due to external factors such as contact with heat, water, pressure, and different skin irritants.
Home remedy for Hives
1. Peppermint or passionflower tea relaxes your nerves, which helps in healing the affected cells that are releasing histamines. You can also go for chamomile, valerian, and catnip teas.
2. Milk of magnesia helps in removing the irritating itchy sensation
3. For relief from itchiness, take 1/2 cup of warm water, add 1/2 cup cornstarch and 1/2 cup baking soda to it. Soak or wash the affected area with this mix once a day every day for better results.
4. Apply aloe vera gel or any oil rich in vitamin E to the affected area at least twice a day.
5. Nettle tea helps to fight against certain allergies in your body.
6. Consume cayenne pepper capsules for quick healing. You can also take vitamin C, vitamin E or zinc supplements.
7.Calamine lotion:- applying this lotion it can grant you relief from the itchy feeling.
8. To relieve pain, apply cold compression to the affected area.
9. Make a paste by crushing 2 cups of oatmeal and three tablespoons of cornstarch and along with little water. Apply this paste to the affected area and leave it for half an hour. It helps in drying up the hives.
10. Take cayenne pepper capsules for quick healing.
Essential oils impart cures and treatments for a lot of problems by treating them naturally without medication or with a little help of drugs. Essential oils enhance the effect of the drug. Essential oils are plant extracts that have a long history in acting as fold medicine for almost all ailments.
Hives are a common allergic disease that requires specialized medication. Hives itching and other symptoms related to it can, however, get reduced with the use of essential oils. Essential oils for hives have anti-inflammatory properties and antibacterial properties which minimize the effect of hives on your body
Tea tree oil for hives
Tea tree oil is a natural remedy for getting rid of hives. The oil has antibacterial properties makes a great alternative to synthetic chemicals and medications. It will not rip your skin off its natural oils. It is a useful tool to fight against hives itching as it makes your skin free of the inhibited bacteria, which is one of the most significant causes of hives.
How to use it?
You can apply tea tree oil directly to your skin with a cotton pad, bud tissue or directly your fingertip
If it feels stingy, blend the tea tree oil with a carrier oil and then applyhttps://howtocure.com/essential-oils-for-hives/