You can begin your tour with a visit to Agra and after that proceed to other cities in the state. Plan your Rajasthan Cultural Tour during the winter months as summers are extremely hot in this part of the country.
Experience Rajasthani hospitality and opulence with Rajasthan Cultural Tour
Nothing can beat the magic of Rajasthani culture and hospitality. The Rajputana land has forever been a land of surprises and beauty. What you witness in the Rajasthan Cultural tour is ancient heritage, unmatchable beauty, sand dunes, rich colors, safaris and much more. A lot of people come to Rajasthan to see its fabulous forts and palaces. Taj Mahal has been named as one of the seven wonders in the world. Several tours which are quite popular these days are same day Taj Mahal tour, Rajasthan Cultural Tour, Golden Triangle tour etc. If you are hard-pressed for the time you can book the same day Taj Mahal Tour.
What can you see in the Rajasthan Cultural tour?
Visit the beautiful forts and palaces such as Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort and Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur, Jaisalmer Fort in Jaislamer, Umaid Bhawan Palace, and Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, City Palace in Udaipur, etc. All these places showcase the finest examples of architecture and craftsmanship. In Jodhpur, most of the building is painted in blue whereas in Jaipur the building carries a pink hue, thus the name Pink City. You can plan your Rajasthan Cultural trip as per your budget sans any issue. Trip cost basically fluctuates as per the mode of transport which you select. Air travel is very expensive so if you are in a mood to trim down cost you can opt for other modes of transport such as bus, train, private cab, etc. Also, you can opt to stay in budgeted accommodations if you desire to have an affordable trip. Book your tour with a reliable tour operator. If you plan ahead you might also be able to grab some nice discounts and schemes. Traveling during off-season also helps as you will be able to stay at premier properties at discounted rates.
Trip Highlights of Rajasthan Cultural Tour
- Book a Govt approved tour guide who will take you around all the tourist places which you plan to visit.
- Book night viewing of the Taj Mahal as the monument looks spectacular on a moonlit night.
- Visit the ruined city of Fatehpur Sikri. It was built by Akbar to mark his victory over Gujarat. You must visit Buland Darwaza and the Tomb of Salim Chisti.
- In Jaipur, you must also visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Albert Hall Museum.
- If you want to get a real feel of any city of Rajasthan you must indulge in shopping of local artifacts and products. Buy souvenirs as they will leave you with fond memories of any city you visit. Every city in Rajasthan has local bazaars where you can shop items such as handicrafts, marble inlay work items, and wooden products, tie and dye fabric, etc. In Jaipur, you will get semi-precious and precious stones and jewelry.
- Try local delicacies and foods at all the places which you visit. Rajasthani cuisine is a little spicy, so you must be prepared for it. Most of the places serve delectable Mughlai dishes such as Laal Maas, Dal, Baati Churma, etc which will leave you wanting more.
How to cover different cities in Rajasthan?
Yamuna Expressway links Delhi to Agra. You can begin your tour with a visit to Agra and after that proceed to other cities in the state. Plan your Rajasthan Cultural Tour during the winter months as summers are extremely hot in this part of the country. You will not be able to step out for sightseeing during summers and this will interfere in your enjoyment. All cities in Rajasthan are well- connected with efficient road and rail routes. So, you can easily book a taxi and visit different cities in the state. A road trip brings you closer to the culture and feel of the place. It is desirable to get your bookings done prior so that you do not have any problem later on. Rajasthan is a highly visited tourist destination that receives a huge influx of tourists from all parts of the country and even abroad. Most of the places surge their rates during tourist season. Always check the timings and fees of all the places and monuments you wish to visit. Some tourist places are not open for public viewing on certain days. When you book via a good travel operator you will get a clear idea about which places which you must visit and which you can miss. Plan your trip diligently and you will be able to make the most out of your holiday.