AOL mail is one of the most popular email service providers available in the market, having over a million subscribers all over the world.
AOL mail is one of the most popular email service providers available in the market, having over a million subscribers all over the world. Users can now access their AOL emails on smartphones, Android, iPad, etc. At times, you may come across issues while accessing AOL email on iPad due to some reasons. iPad provides excellent support to all IMAP email services, such as Yahoo mail, AOL mail, Gmail, and many others. So if you are one of those AOL email users who is encountering difficulties at the time of logging into AOL mail on your iPad, it is advised to connect with the experts at aol tech support phone number and speak to experts regarding the same. But before doing that, try implementing some troubleshooting steps given below:
Steps to fix AOL mail login problem on iPad
There are many reasons because of which users get to encounter the AOL login issue on iPad. You just have to go through the causes and then fix the same to cure this problem. Have a look:
- Method 1: Check your internet connection: While trying to access AOL email on iPad, you need to make sure that you do have a reliable and robust internet connection. Otherwise, the issue will definitely come up and irritate you.
- Method 2: Enter correct username and password: It is to be assured that you are providing correct account username and password. When you end up entering incorrect username or password, the issue of the AOL login problem on iPad arises. But if the issue persists even after entering the correct password and username, you must reset the password in order to fix the problem.
- Method 3: Reset AOL email account password: If you have to solve the login problem, you must go through the steps provided below to reset the AOL email password:
- Open any supported internet browser
- In the search box, type AOL mail and then visit the official website.
- Then, click on ‘Forgot password’ and select the password recovery option out of the provided methods.
- You can reset your password by choosing either to get a verification message on email or phone number
- Once you choose one, you will receive a verification message on your phone number or email, depending on which option you have chosen.
- Verify and proceed
- After that, AOL will direct you to the password reset page
- Enter the new password and confirm the same
- Once done, try to access your AOL email account on iPad
If you follow all the methods carefully, your problem will probably get solved. In case if it persists, you must get in touch with aol customer care and explain the issue to the experts. They will provide you with the most reliable solution within a few minutes for sure.
If you are constantly trying to send emails through AOL platform, but all your efforts are going in vain, then you should try a handful of solutions. Ensure that the attachment size does not exceed 25 MB. Check the internet connectivity connected with the device. Log out of the account, and log in again. Clear the browser’s cookies and cache. The users can also directly contact the experts at AOL Customer service by dialing their toll-free number.
In order to fix the issue of AOL mails not being sent, try executing a few troubleshooting methods. Try updating the web browser. Delete the browser’s cookies, cache and history. Make sure that your display name is correct and the recipient’s email address exists. Also, if the session is timed out, try to login again. For a detailed and step by step solution contact AOL Customer Service right away.
Read more – aol contact number
Source Url - Unable to log into AOL email on iPad