Efficacious Methods to Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android Problem and Desktop Also Same procedure you can follow as well
OL is one of the top-most email applications that offers free email administrations to the non-endorsers clients with utilizing their cell phones. There is an AOL application extraordinarily intended for Android clients to get the record bother unreservedly got to on their telephone whenever. With the assistance of play store, you can introduce this application on your telephone and enter all the ideal accreditations for further use.But if the issue emerges during introducing this application, your AOL Mail Not Working On Android and need a moment quality help to determine the issue. This deterrent likewise may show up because of working with obsolete Android variant or the AOL application is outdated. A poor web association can likewise produce this issue and need to fix it right away. Along these lines, to make AOL mail account useful on your Android telephone, meet us by means of dialing the helpline number. We will enable you to out! Besides, read this article post and adhere to as it is guidelines all alone.
Efficacious Methods to Fix AOL Mail Not Working On Android Problem
We have gathered a portion of the successful potential arrangements that will assist you with excursion to get free out of AOL Mail Not Working issue. You can attempt both of these gave techniques or every one of them individually until your concern gets obliterated.
Method 1: Before Installing The App, Check The Internet Connection On Android
A poor internet connection can be the main cause of getting this error. Hence, it is necessary to check the internet connection. Following are the steps which will guide you to check the connection:
- Turn on your Android phone first and then open the App menu
- Now, navigate to the "Settings" app from the given list
- Under the Settings option find the "Wireless and Network" connection which is listed in the middle
- Now, turn on your Cellular Data connection and turn off the Wi-Fi and check whether the internet is working well. If still, the internet connection is slow, then go to the Network option from the list
- Open the Network section and search your device's network manually by clicking on Search Manually
- Once the search completes, you can see a list of all the networks available for your android device
- Choose the compatible one and restart your Android device
After completing the above procedure, run the AOL application on your android. If yet, it is not working, then step out to the next method.
Method 2: Check The Entire Settings On AOL Application
Following are the steps that assist you to check the settings. Hence, try them out by keeping your eyes feast on the noted points:
- Open AOL app, click on the "Add Account" option to log in the account
- Enter the right login credentials like Email ID and Password of your AOL mail account and press OK button
- Now, select the "Manual Setting" from menu
- Now, hit"IMAP Account Settings" and fill into the desired box as noted on the screen
- Set the security type to "None" and the port must be "143, IMAP, and the server must be imap.AOL.com
- Click "Next" and transform the SMTP and the Outgoing Server Settings of your AOL account
- At the end again click on "Next" button and press"OK" to save the changes
Once you done the above process, log in to your AOL account on the app. If you are still getting the same error issue, then jump to the next method.
Method 3: Uninstall And The Re-install The AOL App
If none of the above method work to eliminate AOL Mail On Android Not Working problem, then uninstall the AOL application from your phone and then make it installed again. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Open the AOL app on your android first and then
- The two options will be shown i.e., Force Stop and Uninstall. Tap on Uninstall button and then click "OK" to confirm
- Once the uninstallation process gets completed, AOL mail app will be removed from your phone
- Now, navigate to the Play Store and search for the AOL in the search box
- Click on "Install" button to reinstall the app
- Doing so, the app will automatically be installed again in your device
Presently, again sign in to your record by entering the certifications and check whether the AOL Mail Not Working On Android issue gets explained