There are various antivirus and online security software available in the market these days.
There are various antivirus and online security software available in the market these days. These software are to protect the users from all kinds of threats which are present on the internet. The risks users encounter while surfing on the internet has doubled up over the years. Among various software available, Norton Antivirus is one of the most effective. They have been catering to the security requirements of the users for several years. Despite the fact that Norton has been one of the most preferred antivirus software, there are various malfunctions which the users come across while working on this software. One such issue which numerous users encounter is the ‘Family Server Error.’ Users would often get the message ‘The Norton server is briefly unavailable. Please check again later.’ So when the users come across such a message, they have to understand that the Norton server is malfunctioning. This error is a petty issue which can easily be handled by the users themselves. Users also have the option of availing assistance from norton customer support, where they would get complete guidance from trained experts. Some simple methods to resolve this issue has also been mentioned in this blog.
How to fix Norton Family Server Error?
The users can easily overcome the Norton family server error by taking up some simple troubleshooting methods. The steps which they would have to undertake are as mentioned below:
Step 1: Solve the error by downloading the Fix Tool
- The users would have to run the tool which can be downloaded easily.
- Upon downloading, run the ‘NortonActivationRepair.exe’ file on your system and agree to the user agreements asked for.
- After the users install the latest version of the .NET framework, then can run the tool again.
- Once this is done, click on ‘OK’ and reboot your system.
- When the system is rebooted, access the Norton software and check whether the error has been resolved.
Step 2: Utilize the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool on your system.
- When the download is complete, run the software from the location where it is saved.
- Agree to the license agreement when it is displayed on your screen.
- Now you would have to click on ‘Remove and Reinstall.’
- Users can then proceed by clicking on ‘Continue’ or ‘Remove.’
- When this process is complete, restart your system and follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the software.
Norton antivirus is a widely used antivirus software which has its services spread all across the globe. This software efficiently caters to the requirements of the users in the aspect of security. Even though they have been providing top-class services, there have been certain malfunctions which the users come across. One such issue is when the users face the Norton family server error. When the users find themselves facing this error, they can contact Norton Customer Care to avail professional help in solving this error.
Security has become a huge concern for users who surf the internet. It necessary that the users keep themselves protected from all kinds of malicious activities that take place on the world wide web. The users also need to keep their data protected from people who constantly try to steal information for harmful purposes. This such a scenario, effective antivirus software is an ideal solution. Users can avail the services provided by Norton to cater to their requirements. Sometimes the users of Norton to face serious errors like Norton Family Server Error. In situations where the users encounter such issues, they have the option of availing best in class assistance from Norton Customer Service. This service is available all around the world and is completely free of charge.
If you face any problem while following the given steps, then you would have the option of contacting norton contact number. This service works on a 24-hour basis and is completely free of cost. Users can avail all the required assistance for resolving the issue from trained Norton professionals.
Source URL: How do I fix the Norton Family server error