The PMP Certification given by PMI has dramatically increased the value for a corporation with project management activities.
The PMP Certification given by PMI has dramatically increased the value for a corporation with project management activities. The certification is regarded as an investment in your career and a lot of rigorous studies and training must be carried out. It is advisable to get accredited because the organization employs a highly qualified candidate, as they are confident that they are successful and efficient.
What is the process of acquiring the PMP?
- Meet the eligibility criterion for the certification. The criterion is as follows:
- Secondary Diploma with 7,500 hours of leading & directing projects and 35 hours of Project Management education
- Four-year degree with 4,500 hours of leading & directing program and 35 hours of Project Management education
- Apply for registration with PMP. Start the online application for PMI certification and apply it for clearance to PMI. A validation number will be given to the claimant after receipt of the submission. Schedule and prepare accordingly for the certification exam.
- Research and plan from the guide to the PMBOK. Mock exercises, additional tools for research and preparation for PMP Prep Course are a benefit.
- Taking the qualification test for PMP. The qualification review has a minimum of 175 questions graded and 25 questions of multiple choice un-scored (pretests).
- To maintain PMP Certification, the applicant must maintain 60 PDs every 3 years.
Benefit of obtaining a PMP Certification
The PMP certification is applicable in different fields, including business, telecommunications, technology, science, etc. The credential helps the project manager and gives him a competitive edge over the others. As the PMP course focuses on the candidate's fundamental skills and expertise, it also enhances skills and helps make several processes in the same field more efficient.
It is projected that the PMP Certificate holders will have 35% better job prospects on the sector compared to the rest of the individuals. Therefore, there are better job prospects. While strongly requested is the qualification and is recognized internationally. The companies are searching for properly trained workers who can help them add integrity to their projects. A PMP, CCBA, ECBA, PgMP etc. professional credential can help you witness a salary hike of 16% The key reason for the high market demand is that the PMP qualification certificate is approved in almost every sector of the planet. Project managers are responsible for organizing skilled workers into teams, developing and managing all tasks to meet the objectives of the organization.
What makes the PMP Exam difficult?
Yes, the PMP Certificate test is a challenging one to break. Not because of the knowledge and vast curriculum that needs to be covered, but because it not only tests your knowledge, but also your ability to put that knowledge into practice in different situations. The difficulty level is something that can't be measured, but it's one of the hardest challenges they've ever encountered for most individuals. But how qualified you are for the exam depends on the level of difficulty. For each segment, the PMBOK Guide contains 10 information areas along with study notes. What contributes to the curriculum is thorough knowledge of the areas along with simulation learning and PMP preparation. The key to solving the questions is to create in your mind a PMBOK mental structure as they cannot be answered with personal knowledge or experience alone. The concerns must be replied in compliance with normal PMIs. The PMP Exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions [(175 scored and 25 pretests (unscored)]. The project management is one of the most difficult certification exams there is to attempt. Clearing the examination requires you to go through an extensive examination prep with a solid study plan.