Norton Antivirus protects your device from cyber threats such as malware and virus. The users install the software in their device either via online method or through a CD purchased from the retail store.
Norton Antivirus protects your device from cyber threats such as malware and virus. The users install the software in their device either via online method or through a CD purchased from the retail store. Even though it safeguards your operating system, but it is also not devoid of errors. Many times users complain about different pop up errors they come across when they are trying to scan the device via Norton Antivirus. One of them includes Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504 100. This blog talks about the same explaining the reasons and the causes behind it, and also provides an easy solution for fixing it manually. In case of technical assistance, one can always contact norton contact number.
When you have other antivirus software installed on your system, then it can conflict with the working of Norton antivirus. Even when your PC is outdated, then also your Norton faces issues in the running smoothly. If you are facing error code 8504 100 while using Norton, then you need to consult the experts for solving the issue. One can reach out to experts by dialing Norton Customer Care Number that stays available at all 24 hours. The customer care team will understand your problem and then will promptly solve the problem.
Reasons behind Norton Antivirus Error 8504 100
This error is caused due to various reasons and some of them are listed below
- Failed or improper installation of Norton Antivirus software
- When another security product is blocking the software
- Norton Antivirus not updated to the recent version
- Method to resolve the error code
Fix this error by executing different methods stated below.
Solution 1: Update the graphic card
- Right click on My Computer
- Then click on Manage, select Device Manager and after that choose Display Adaptors
- Double click on Display Adaptors and then select HD Graphics Card
- Click on Update Driver software
- Once the update for the graphic car finishes, you can restart the computer
Solution 2: By ‘Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool’
- Navigate to the Norton’s official website. Select Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and click on ‘Download Now’
- Wait for the file to get downloaded and then open the download folder to locate the same
- Click on Run and then install the tool in the system
- Accept the license agreement and terms and conditions
- Click on ‘Remove only’ and then restart the device
For resolving the error code 8504 100 in Norton Antivirus, one needs to follow the given mentioned troubleshooting steps:
- Scan your system for malware and viruses.
- Try cleaning out the system junk by deleting temporary files and folders. Even delete cache and cookies data.
- You can even try to update the outdated device driver of your PC.
- Even run Windows System File Checker.
You can even try to reinstall the Norton antivirus on your system by uninstalling the previous software first.
Being the most popular antivirus software, a large number of people are trusting Norton for security purposes. However, witnessing errors while using this antivirus software is common these days, and one such error code is 8504 100. This error code arises due to the other security software is installed on your system or when you have not updated your system to the newest version. To fix the error, you can call Norton Customer Service Number at all 24 hours and speak with the professionals who will eradicate the error efficiently from your system.
These are two alternatives suggested for fixing the bug. If you would like to avail expert opinion, then feel free to contact norton customer support number by dialing their toll-free number.
Source URL: How to fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504 100