DTP Labs provides professional multilingual desktop publishing & graphics localization services in all world languages that use non-western scripts & languages.
Outsource Multilingual Desktop Publishing Services
DTP Labs is the industry leader when it comes to Multilingual Desktop Publishing Services in a comprehensive manner. Multilingual DTP is not just about translation, it includes designing, formatting, layout techniques as well as proofreading services to deliver a ‘ready-to-print multilingual document’.
Therefore, apart from linguistic excellence and skills, technical excellence is equally significant to deliver a professional and topnotch multilingual DTP service. We at DTP labs have a team of brilliant linguistic experts and experienced technical experts in combination to operate multilingual DTP software efficiently. Our production centers of Asia and Eastern Europe process thousands of multilingual documents annually in various languages.
both Western languages like French, Dutch, German and Portuguese as well as Non-Western languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai languages as well as those with bidirectional scripts (Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, Farsi). We intend to produce both online and offline localized materials conforming to the actual linguistic standards of the target country.
In Multilingual DTP services, DTP labs provide:
- Layout as well as the format of localized materials according to the original document. We at DTP labs understand the importance of every detail and the significance of translation on the graphical format of materials. We use the most updated software and graphical applications to produce the desired output as per your demand.
- We focus on quality checks and the standards of target language. Our aim is maintaining and creating specific target language desktop publishing as per the typographical rules.
- Designing templates and documents to produce online and ready-to-print PDF outputs.
- Extracting content from all multilingual DTP applications and formats to translate
- Application and design of single-sourcing solutions
The translation is the final stage of a multilingual DTP service, however the quality or standard of the desktop publishing is able to impact the overall look, appearance, and tone of localized documents. Therefore, apart from the flawless translation, an error-free typography and layout are essential for influencing the end-users. In the field of marketing, advertising and packaging, this specific risk is even higher. Multilingual DTP can directly influence an item’s usage and acceptance in certain situations.
What makes us efficient in Multilingual DTP services?
- Wide range of languages, whether Western or Eastern including bidirectional or double byte Asian languages to work on
- All our staffs are certified with at least a decade-long experience in linguistic and technicalities
- Our operational excellence and association with world-class translation agencies (those in top 20)
- All types of software-based services including InDesign, Framemaker, QuarkXPress, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Office, Quicksilver/Interleaf, Articulate Storyline 2 and 3, AutoCAD, Articulate 360, Macromedia Flash, Adobe Captivate, MadCap Flare along with conversion from PDF to Word
- In-house sources, signed non-disclosure and service level agreements to keep confidentiality intact
Why choose DTP LABS as your Multilingual Desktop Publishing Service Partner?
- We have both legacy versions, as well as the most current versions of almost all software
- We offer a complete suite of languages we work with, including exotic languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, right-to-left languages like Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu, Farsi, and Indic languages like Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi etc.
- We cover the full European time zone, and provide for a time overlap for US-based clients (weekends included). This results in unmatched speed-to-market in compliance with your time zone
- Non-disclosure (NDA) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) are signed and confidentiality is assured in all projects
- All our resources are in-house, and we do not sub-contract work to third-party vendors
- We assign a single point-of-contact account manager to all our clients
- Our staff members are certified professionals with more than 15 years of experience & technical know-how. We are known for successfully accomplishing even the most-demanding projects for our prestigious clients, well in time and within budget, while meeting international quality standards.