How to Save Outlook Message in PDF Format including Attachments?
Outlook application is thoroughly using email application to manage emails, contacts, calendars, and other items. A PDF file used for legal work therefore a large number of users need to save Outlook message in PDF including attachments. So, this blog is all How to save Outlook message in PDF format. Keep reading the blog for complete and trustworthy method for the migration.
Need to Save Outlook Message as PDF File
MSG files save single mail message with attachments. It only can be open with MS Outlook. When users require opening MSG files without Outlook that time the best method is saving Outlook MSG emails in PDF file format. PDF is a Portable Document Format and accessible with all platform dependencies.
PDF is the best platform to share confidential document, presentation and many more. It can be share to anywhere and simply open without having any email application. PDF file is able to store images, links and other attributes in its accurate format.
I have many Outlook messages and I need to move them into PDF file format. These MSG files are not in MS Outlook but in a CD. Now, I have no idea how to save Outlook message in PDF format including attachments without Outlook configuration. Is there a method available to save Outlook MSG messages in PDF format?
Manual Solution to Save Outlook MSG to PDF Format
Use manual approach to convert Outlook MSG emails as PDF file by following these steps:
- Choose MSG files which you want to move them into PDF.
- Then Go to the File tab and choose Save as option.
- Choose the destination location and from the drop-down, choose Save as type as HTML.
- Now, right click on saved .html file and open it into MS Word.
- In MS Word, go to File menu and choose Save as then select PDF.
Cons of Manual Method:
Using the manual method, you can save only one MSG email as PDF at one time. This method needs Outlook configuration in the system and does not offer guaranteed result. Therefore, third-party solution is great choice to save Outlook MSG emails as PDF including attachments without data losing or corruption issues.
Expert Solution to Save Outlook Message in PDF Format
To achieve safe, reliable and quick conversion, MSG to PDF Converter – an expert’s choice is the best pick to perform this task. This software allows moving batch Outlook messages from MSG to PDF with complete accuracy rate. It is capable to export MSG files in PDF file along with attachments. While moving MSG emails into PDF format, the attachments will remain embedded within the migrated PDF file. The program will keep the attachments in its actual format without any changes. It is compatible to convert MSG file to PDF without Outlook as it is fully stand-alone application. The tool provides simple steps to achieve MSG to PDF conversion.
- Download and launch the MSG to PDF Converter on your Windows machine.
- Now, click on Add .Msg files… and select MSG emails which you want to convert.
- Then, select PDF as output file format to convert MSG file to PDF file format.
- After that click on the Browse option to choose destination location where you wish to save output files after finishing the process.
- Now, click on the Start button to start the conversion from MSG to PDF. Within a while, a success message will display like “Conversion Completed Successfully”.
- The, click on the OK button to accomplish the migration procedure of MSG files to PDF format.
Free Trial of the software also exists for users to analyze its complete working before purchasing it. By using the free trial version, you can easily learn how to save Outlook message in PDF format while moving first 25 Outlook MSG emails to PDF file without any cost.
In the above blog, we have fixed all the queries related to MSG files to PDF conversion like how to save Outlook message in PDF format including attachments, bulk convert MSG to PDF, how to save MSG email as PDF without Outlook, etc. Here we have described manual as well automated solution to convert MSG emails into PDF file. To achieve batch file conversion, I would like to suggest you go with the third-party automated solution. It allows saving large number of MSG files at the same time without facing any error.