There is no other occasion as special as marriage in a woman’s life. A wedding day marks the beginning of a new chapter, and every woman wants to grab eyeballs with elegancy. A traditional Indian attire like saree is just made for that!
With time, modern trends and designs have blended with the legacy ethnic sarees. These new lines of designer sarees are quite rage now because the new generation brides prefer wedding sarees that are stylish and flaunts a more cosmopolitan design. Also, they have comfortable fabrics, which makes them ideal. Saree is a splendid attire flaunted by Indian women in many ceremonies, festivals, and weddings. It is worn along with the petticoat and blouse. For any woman, a wedding brings rare emotional moments in her life and she wants to drape herself in a beautiful dress on the big day. Definitely, a designer saree will make her feel glamorous and special when all the eyes are on her. The new and contemporary designs of the bridal sarees can make her look classy and stunning.
If you are looking forward to buying designer sarees online, there is no dearth of options, to be honest. Designer bridal sarees are in huge demand, and the best lot of Indian fashion stores offer a wide range of bridal sarees that are simply mind-boggling. One has to select from the long list carefully. Here are some tips that can aid you in the selection. If you are looking forward to buying designer sarees online, there is no dearth of options, to be honest. Designer bridal sarees are in huge demand, and the best lot of Indian fashion stores offer a wide range of bridal sarees that are simply mind-boggling. One has to select from the long list carefully. Here are some tips that can aid you in the selection.
- Always plan ahead– Make sure to plan for the shopping 2-3 months prior to the wedding date. This provides you ample time to browse through the latest trends and research the many types of designs available. Eventually, you can shortlist the best options before you buy a wedding saree online that suits you the most.
- Options for short brides– Women who are relatively shorter can opt for the wedding sarees that have thin borders and medium to small-sized prints and embroideries. A silk, georgette or chiffon saree with soft pastel shades can be ideal.
- Options for tall brides – Sarees that have heavy embroideries and borders are perfectly suitable for tall women. The big and bold prints help to divert the attention from the height of the bride.
- Options for the healthier ones– If you think that you can’t flaunt a saree if you are on the healthier side, then you are absolutely wrong! Brides who are plump should choose the sarees having a light border and delicate embroidery. The best fabrics are the soft ones like net fabrics, chiffon, and georgette, and the darker the shade, the better it is!
- The blouse is important as well– An elegant bridal saree is just incomplete without that perfect blouse! While you wear a matching blouse, a contrasting one is not a bad option too. A blouse having heavy embroidery can go well with a simple saree while a designer wedding saree might require an apt blouse that goes hand in hand with the design of the saree.
The leading fashion designers are constantly developing newer styles and designs of sarees to mesmerize the customers. Let’s hope that the above tips will aid you in selecting the best wedding saree that will make you adore yourself when you look at the wedding pictures for years to come!
The author is an experienced fashion designer who has worked in many costume designing studios over the years in Mumbai. In her free time, she likes to write rb_blog and spend time with her pet dogs.