Paper documents and files are not immune to human carelessness and natural corruption over time.
Paper documents and files are not immune to human carelessness and natural corruption over time. If you want to save your important documents and files, you can upload them onto Norton Online Backup and retrieve them whenever you want. This blog will give you a quick overview of how to restore files from Norton Online Backup. If you want to learn more, you can also call the norton customer service number and speak to a professional software expert.
In this era of technology, restoring data is a must if you want to secure your data for a long time from any attack. One can lose their importance due to various reasons, be it theft; viruses accidentally deleted it. However, by using Norton Online Backup, you can restore your crucial data in the cloud so that it can remain there for a long time. Moreover, you can use this data whenever you require it. If you do not know how to restore the file from Norton Online Backup, then you need to call Norton Customer Care Number that stays available at all times without any fail.
Steps to restore files from Norton Online Backup
Users can access their Norton Online Backup account from any device that is connected to the internet. You can refer to the steps given below to restore files from Norton Online Backup:
- Step 1: Run your browser and visit the Norton Online Backup website.
- Step 2: Click the Sign In option and enter your email address and password.
- Step 3: Look for the ‘File Actions’ next to the backup set.
- Step 4: Press ‘Restore Files’ beside the files you want to restore.
- Step 5: Go to the ‘Options section’ from the drop-down list.
- Step 6: Choose the device that you want to restore the files to.
- Step 7: To restore the files to their original location, click ‘Show Options’
- Step 8: Select the ‘Restore Files to their original location’ option on the PC.
- Step 9: To overwrite the files on the PC, select ‘Overwrite existing files.’
- Step 10: Lastly, when the time comes to restore all the files from the backup set, select ‘Restore All Files (Recommended).’
Do you wish to create a backup of your system data? If yes, then you can take the help of the Norton Online Backup tool to create the backup and then save it some place safe so that you can use it at the time of need. One can lose data either due to a virus attack or due to the sudden shutdown of their system. If you do not want to lose your data, you need to create the backup as soon as possible of your system data. You can restore this data on your system from the cloud by following simple steps. If at any point you are stuck, then you can dial Norton Customer Service Number to speak with the experts to fix your problem.
Keep in mind that users have the option of searching for the specific file they want to restore and then selecting the files or folders from the backup set. In case you need to search and restore specific files, you will need to type the search criteria in the search box and then click the ‘Search’ option. If you have trouble restoring the files, you can always call the norton customer support and ask for assistance. Professional software technicians will be able to give you detailed solutions to resolve any error that may prevent you from restoring the files.
Read More:- norton contact number
Source URL: How do I restore files from Norton Online Backup