Unisol can provide three types of patch panels like Din rail mount patch panel, Rackmount liu & Wall mount liu. These patch panels are used to terminate the fibers.
Fiber optic patch panels divided into three types. These types can organize, manage and protect Fiber optic cable, splices, and connectors.
Din Rail fiber optic patch panel:
For fiber management, the Din rail Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit, Inside the box as well as to fix these equipment functions and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications as it has a compact and ruggedly designed case.
Din Rail mounted Fiber optic patch panels provide quick, easy and effective patching solutions for industrial applications, inside control panels and distribution cabinets where DIN mounted equipment used.
These enclosures can be used to provide a maximum number of fiber connections in a minimal footprint.
The modular design accommodates fiber and multimedia modules to support most applications.
Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel:
Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; it will provide the complete protection of equipment and perform to fix and manage the fiber optic cables. These patch panels used in industrial applications to organize, manage and protect fiber optic cables, splice, and connectors.
Rackmount Fiber optic patch panel designed with innovative features that make installation and control the damage of fiber optic connectivity at high speed, easier and more conservative or cost-effective.
For interface management, a detachable adapter panel provides flexibility to interchange as per customer desire and gives quick access or approach to connect the Optoelectronic These enclosures can be used to provide some fiber connectivities and safety.
Wall-mount Fiber optic patch panel:
Wallmount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management; these patch panels are designed for direct termination of fiber optic cables and can be mounted virtually anywhere. These patch panels used in industrial applications and the fiber enclosure that can mount on wall/panel mount applications.
Wall mount series of enclosures integrates three main functions, fiber splicing, cable winding & storing and interface management.
These enclosures can be used to provide some number of fiber connectivity and safety.
- Fiber optic patch panel which can mount on the standard 35mm Din rail frame is called Din rail patch panel. These patch panels are suitable for mounting Din rail panels where there are space constraints inside PLC’s. Din rail patch panel is compact and can mount in a cabinet with other Din rail equipment.
- Din rail mount enclosures are suitable to install in substation automation networks. Din rail patch panel is used to provide a maximum number of fiber connections in a minimal footprint.
- The industrial design makes it highly suited for use in Machine Building, Transportation, Alternative Power Generation, Power Transportation & Distribution, and Oil & Gas markets, as well as more general use in the enterprise, buildings, and other applications.
- Din rail patch panel used in CCTV traffic monitoring, toll systems and environmental monitoring equipment where these can secure in small wayside cabinet backplane or side panel. The patch panel can load with a variety of adapters like ST, SC, FC, and LC.
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- MS/Aluminum housing with 7 tank process powder coating
- Suitable for DIN-Rail and surface mount applications
- Replaceable panel for SC/ST/LC/FC type couplers
- Allow a maximum of 2 cables entry
- Patch or fusion splice field termination standard
- Splice holder for pigtail splicing
- Because of its compact and ruggedly designed case, it is suitable for industrial applications.
- Available with metal DIN-Rail mount for Industrial high-temperature conditions and applications
|Material||Mild Steel/Aluminum with 7 Tank Process powder coating.|
|Dimensions||130*60*100 mm (H*W*D)|
|Cable grommet||FR grade Nylon|
|Splice Holder||FR grade Nylon|
|Splice Holder Dimension||50*48*8 mm (L*W*H)|
|Cable Glands||Nylon with nitrile butadiene rubber, cable diameter of 5mm to 14mm max available|
|Fiber components standard||Telecordia GR 326|
|Insertion Loss||less <.3dB (Multimode), < .2dB (Singlemode)|
|Plug/Unplug durability||1000 time|