We designed three kinds of rackmount patch panel like standard, Sliding and Din rail rackmount patch panel to terminate the fiber core, & keep the excess fiber
Rack mount patch panel is outlined with imaginative highlights that make establishment and investigating of fiber optic connectivity speedier, less demanding and more financially savvy. Rack mount patch panels incorporate three fundamental capacities, settling and dealing with the fiber optic cables inside the case, support pigtail splicing or direct termination of fibers and have adequate space to store excess cable and pigtail routing. Detachable adapter panel gives adaptability to exchange according to client want and gives speedy access to associate Optoelectronic gadget for interface management. These enclosures can be utilized to give various fiber connectivity and safety. Rack mount patch panel integrates three fundamental capacities, fiber splicing, cable winding and storing and interface management. These Rack mount patch panel are reasonable for simple haul in and haul out to oversee interior of fiber LIU.
Applications of Rack mount patch panel
Rack mount patch panels are used in Power Systems & Controls, Data Centers, Central Office(FTTx), Telecommunication networks, Security surveillance.
- The fiber patch panels that are designed to climb in a 19-inch rack frame to provide cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing & terminating of OFC cables, pigtails in fiber access network called Rack mount LIU.
- Rack-mount Fiber optic patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management. It will provide the complete protection for terminated/spliced fiber cable and perform to fix and manage the fiber optic cables. These 19-inch Fiber enclosures are conceptual for high-density LAN interconnect or cross-connect patching.
- Rackmount LIU designed with innovative features that make installation and control the damage of fiber optic connectivity at high speed, more comfortable and more conservative or cost-effective. These enclosures in data cabinets are available pre-loaded with any connector interface like SC, ST, FC, LC & MTRJ.
- Rackmount LIU used in Indore Premise Networks, Power Systems & Controls, Data Centers, Central Office (FTTx), Telecommunication Networks, Security surveillance.
- MS/Aluminum housing with seven Tank process powder coating.
- Suitable for 19’’Rack mount Applications
- Replaceable panel for SC/ST/LC/FC type couplers.
- Can manage adapter panel for maximum 48 SC/48 LC in 1U size
- Capable of storing up to three meters of 900-micron tight buffered fiber cable
- Allow a maximum six cables entry.
- Patch or fusion splice field termination standard.
- High impact resistance splice tray & cable spool for fiber & pigtail routing
- Accessory kit includes mounting ear, cable gland, cable ties and screws
|Material||Mild Steel/Aluminum with seven Tank Process powder coating.|
|Dimensions||44*405*240 mm (H*W*D)|
|Spool||FR grade PVC.|
|Cable grommet||FR grade Nylon|
|Splice Tray||FR grade ABC.|
|Splice Tray Dimension||28*110*180 mm (H*W*D).|
|Cable Glands||Nylon with nitrile butadiene rubber, cable diameter of 5mm to 14mm max available.|
|Fiber components standard||Telecordia GR 326|
|Insertion Loss||less <.3dB (Multimode), < .2dB (Singlemode)|
|Plug/Unplug durability||1000 times|
UNISOL® Fiber rack mount patch panel provide cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing & terminating OFC cables, pigtails in the fiber access network. Rackmount din rail and splice enclosures in data cabinets are available pre-loaded with any connector interface required. These 19-inch Fiber enclosure are ideal for high-density LAN interconnect or cross-connect patching. Unisol’s Highly reliable Fiber patch panels offering user-friendly features that take fiber patching to the next level. Our rack mount fiber patch panels are designed based on hundreds of customers' feedback & almost two decades of installation experience of our own expert team. Fiber Optic Patch Panel is designed with innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost-effective. These fiber panels are designed for 19” rack mounting with detachable two-panel model.
Rack mount patch panel assumes a key part in the field of a fiber communication network in the Central offices (FTTx), Data focuses and Telecommunications with more noteworthy wellbeing and flexibility. It is a decent alternative since it can assist you with organizing and interface the fiber optic links, and it can shield the cables from harm. Rack mount series of enclosures are the ideal decision for terminating fiber data cables were all the more no. of fiber connectivity is required inside the rack.