Insights about Rack mount patch panel – Unisol Communications
Unisol Rack mount patch panel designed with imaginative features. Rack mount patch panel is an incorporated unit for fiber administration. For joining and direct end of OFC cables and pigtails in fiber get to organize. These Rack mount patch panels allocate cross-interface and interconnect abilities.
Design of Rack mount patch panel
The separable fiber connector panel which offers access to speedy patching for interface administration. Rack mount patch panel planned with inventive highlights that make establishment and control the harm of fiber optic availability at fast, simpler and more traditionalist or financially savvy. Rack mount patch panel incorporates,
- The compartment which permits trunk link and for combination grafting which suits splice assurance sleeves and space for abundance fiber and pigtail directing and in addition contains splice trays,
- The separable fiber connector panel which offers access to fast patching for interface administration.
- The Fiber spool gives the least curve span, and the splice tray ensures the splice joint.
- The movable side clasps will give more prominent adaptability to move the patch panel front and back to secure
- These patch panels are fixing and managing the fiber optic cables inside the box.
- These panels support pigtail splicing or direct termination of fibers as well as sufficient space to store excess cable and pigtail routing.
- fiber patch link inside the rack.
Development of Rack mount patch panel
Unisol designed the items in view of their client necessity.
- Rack mount patch panels can create with the propelled fabricating process, by utilizing Robust steel/aluminum development with seven tank process pre-treatment and surface electrostatic splash method powdery covering.
- For delicate segments that can guarantee the most elevated amount of security inside the fenced-in area.
- From unpleasant or unforgiving ecological conditions it will build erosion obstruction.
- For fiber administration frameworks, multi-port link passages give or allow more noteworthy adaptability and broad scope of fiber administration framework.
UNISOL® Fiber rack mount patch panel provide cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing & terminating OFC cables, pigtails in the fiber access network. Rackmount din rail and splice enclosures in data cabinets are available pre-loaded with any connector interface required. These 19-inch Fiber enclosure are ideal for high-density LAN interconnect or cross-connect patching. Unisol’s Highly reliable Fiber patch panels offering user-friendly features that take fiber patching to next level. Our rack mount fiber patch panels are designed based on hundreds of customer's feedback & almost two decades of installation experience of our own expert team. Fiber Optic Patch Panel is designed with innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost-effective. These fiber panels are designed for 19” rack mounting with a detachable two-panel model.
- MS/Aluminum housing with seven Tank process powder coating.
- Suitable for 19’’Rack mount Applications
- Replaceable panel for SC/ST/LC/FC type couplers.
- Can manage adapter panel for maximum 48 SC/48 LC in 1U size
- Capable of storing up to three meters of 900-micron tight buffered fiber cable
- Allow a maximum six cables entry.
- Patch or fusion splice field termination standard.
- High impact resistance splice tray & cable spool for fiber & pigtail routing
- Accessory kit includes mounting ear, cable gland, cable ties and screws
|Material||Mild Steel/Aluminum with seven Tank Process powder coating.|
|Dimensions||44*405*240 mm (H*W*D)|
|Spool||FR grade PVC.|
|Cable grommet||FR grade Nylon|
|Splice Tray||FR grade ABC.|
|Splice Tray Dimension||28*110*180 mm (H*W*D).|
|Cable Glands||Nylon with nitrile butadiene rubber, cable diameter of 5mm to 14mm max available.|
|Fiber components standard||Telecordia GR 326|
|Insertion Loss||less <.3dB (Multimode), < .2dB (Singlemode)|
|Plug/Unplug durability||1000 times|
- Indore Premise Networks
- Central offices (FTTx)
- Data Centers
- Telecommunication Networks
- Security Surveillance Applications
- Process Automation & Control Systems
- Power Systems & Controls