Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Admission Form, aircraft maintenance engineering application form 2020, aircraft maintenance engineering apply online, ame entrance exam 2020, ame apply online 2020, AME 2020 Admission, AME EXAM Apply Online, AME Exam 2020, AME 2020 Registration, aircraft maintenance engineering, ame colleges in india, aircraft maintenance engineering All India Entrance Examination, ame 2020, aiaee exam 2020, All India AME Entrance Examination, ame admission form, ame colleges in india, best aircraft maintenance engineering colleges in india
AME deals with the maintenance of aircraft and its components. To maintain the aircrafts license is mandatory. The license is like a degree in the aviation sector. The license is valid in India and Overseas. AME with license has job opportunities in the private and government sector in India and Overseas. The license of AME is issued by DGCA Govt. of India.
Why we required AME License?
Getting the license is very important to become an AME. AME License is the mandatory qualification to maintain and certify the aircraft. AME must hold the license. The license is valid internationally widespread and is recognised by the International bodies deals with safety and security rules and regulation for civil aviation in the World.
How to get AME License?
To get AME license, the first candidate should qualify the AME Entrance Exam and then take admission in AME Institute. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course is of duration of 4 years. In these 4 years, 2 years will be an academic program and other 2 years will be live training. There will be some modules conducted by DGCA. After clearing the modules and 2 years practical training the license is issued to the candidate by DGCA Govt of India. The AME License is a mandatory qualification to become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer worldwide.
How many streams in which the candidate can achieve AME License?
There are categories in which a candidate can take AME License in:-
A: - This license allows maintaining the aircrafts within the limit. The license holder is known as a technician.
A is further classified into 4 parts:-
- Category A1:- This license allows to work as a technician and maintaining the aeroplanes with the jet engine.
- Category A2:- This license allows to work as technician and maintaining the aeroplanes with the piston engine.
- Category A3:- This license allows to work as technician and maintaining the helicopters with the jet engine.
- Category A4:- This license allows to work as technician and maintaining the helicopters with the piston engine.
B1:- B1 license is the mechanical stream which deals with engines, wings and many other components.
The B1 is subcategorised in following parts:-
- Category B1.1:- This license is regarding the maintenance of jet engine aeroplanes. A jet engine creates force by releasing a high-speed jet of a liquid or a gas.
- Category B1.2:- This license is regarding the maintenance of piston engine aeroplanes. A piston engine is typically a heat engine that uses one or more reciprocating pistons to convert pressure into a rotating motion.
- Category B1.3:- This license is regarding the maintenance of jet engine helicopters. The engine that accelerates and discharges a fast-moving jet of fluid to generate thrust in accordance with Newton's third law of motion as known as a jet engine.
- Category B1.4:- This license is regarding the maintenance of piston engine helicopters. Piston engine is an internal combustion engine that uses one or more reciprocating pistons to convert pressure into a rotational motion.
B2:- B2 is the license is avionics stream which is related to electronic components in the aircraft which are categories in the following part:-
- Electrical System
- Instrumental System
- Radio Navigation and Communication
Worth of the AME License
Before the flight take off, the licensed AME has to inspect the aircraft properly and sign Certificate then only flight can take off. A Certificate is mandatory before flight take off this certificate assures that the aircraft is fit to fly. The safety and security of aircraft and its passengers are the responsibility of AME. The AME license is internationally valid. The licensed AME have career opportunities in India and Abroad in Government or private sector. The licensed AME has high dignity and respect.
Why is AME a License not Degree Course?
The license is issued in a professional course. AME is also a license programme. The license is equivalent to a degree in the aviation industry. After getting license a candidate can do a job with high salary package. The professional courses are more valuable than the degree course these days.