Start-ups are under great pressure. It is hard to set up a new business, from sorting out the phone equipment to getting to the IT experts. In this blog, we are going to discuss how VoIP business office phone system can help start-ups solve the initial hurdles. For most new business owners, coming up with business ideas is the easiest step of a long, hard and at times rewarding endeavour.
Start-ups are under great pressure. It is hard to set up a new business, from sorting out the phone equipment to getting to the IT experts. In this blog, we are going to discuss how VoIP business Office Phone System can help start-ups solve the initial hurdles. For most new business owners, coming up with business ideas is the easiest step of a long, hard and at times rewarding endeavour.
The most common fact about business founders is that they often put off some decisions. They are reluctant to commit, especially if they don’t understand a solution or if they can’t envision where their company would be in a short period. The resistance comes particularly when considering an IT and hardware solution because they can be expensive with a long process. However, this resistance is understandable as new businesses have limited resources. But regardless of business size, something can’t be avoided such as telephony.
It is important to make the right decision about telephony solution so it doesn’t need to be changed in the short term.
VoIP For Start-up Business
Voice over IP System provides businesses with the opportunity to grow affordably. That is what makes VoIP an ideal telephony solution for start-ups. Compared to the traditional telephone system VoIP services are cost-effective, it’s because VoIP works differently. VoIP treats calls as digital data packets that transmit over the internet through the IP system. Usually, there is no need to buy new hardware or install new infrastructure to get a VoIP phone system up and running. This is most beneficial for start-up businesses, as they can experience rapid expansion and may experience issues of scaling. With VoIP, it is just about getting a new computer and headset.
A VoIP phone system provides features that in the past needed separate subscriptions like caller ID, call analytics, voicemail, call recording, call forwarding and conferencing. These VoIP features can help start-ups support services for clients without spending a lot on an integrated contact centre solution. VoIP phone services can also be used from an app on Smartphone. This can be beneficial for start-ups that have employees working in the field instead of a central location. Now we are going to list ways it easy for business owners to start or expand their business.
1. Less start-up and expansion cost: Every start-up or small business needs a low-cost but reliable phone system with everything from the phone, fax, voicemail, conference, and phone numbers to agent management. Hosted VoIP telephone System eliminates the upfront cost along with costly hardware and maintenance charges that become outdated after a short while. VoIP phones are usually less expensive compared to traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) phone service. The cost becomes more decreased if your services are hosted on a system, maintained by your service provider.
2. Create an image of a bigger organisation: with enterprise features like easy call transfer, auto-attendants, audio and video conferencing, ring groups and internet faxing, VoIP Hosted PBX systems help small businesses appear bigger on a budget. Every new start-up or small business worries about looking small and unprofessional. With VoIP features like call forwarding, faxes, voicemail, clients can reach you whenever they want. This way, small businesses can work just as efficiently as large enterprises.
3. Expand and manage multiple offices easily: If you have a fast-growing business, and you have hit the limit on your site-based PBX system then you have no other option but to buy a completely new system. You would need to do the same if you open another office. VoIP services take away the stress and hassle of expanding. With VoIP, you can easily expand and reconfigure without needing an expensive consultant. This is particularly beneficial for businesses that have offices in multiple locations, as they only have to pay a comparatively smaller fee instead of financing multiple PBX systems.
4. Hire better talent without worrying about locations: VoIP is an inexpensive way to hire talent regardless of their location. By deploying VoIP Business phones you don’t have to worry about gathering employees in one place. They don’t have to be in the office all the time. You could have some two or three extensions in the London office and others in the abroad and you can still stay connected with all your employees. You can hold meetings and conferences without spending any travelling cost.
5. Have better control over your business phone: For business owners, it is important to monitor growth and progress towards goals. Majority of VoIP Phone services, have desktop and mobile interfaces which allow you to see up-to-date usage statistics, to predict future needs. You can track phone activity through the day, week or even month. You have more control over your business since you become aware of what your team members are doing.