4 E-Commerce Development Platforms That Are Trending in the Market
In today's tech-savvy age, even if you don't have the technical knowledge to write codes, build and manage online stores and use feature-rich and flawless e-commerce development platforms Not difficult to find in the market. While usable user experience, search engine optimization, and design are important, such eCommerce development platforms focus primarily on taking full advantage of social and mobile commerce trends. Here is a list of 4 eCommerce development platforms that are gaining immense popularity in today's business market.
# 1 Magento
Nowadays, Magento is not really an unknown name in the e-commerce business sector. Since its inception, Magento has become extremely popular with web developers due to its superior features. If you look at the details, this very popular e-commerce platform successfully holds about a quarter of the total market share at present. For its remarkable reliability as well as its scalability, most professional magneto developers are looking for this great web development platform. World-renowned brands such as Liverpool FC, Burger King, Peppy Jeans have adopted this platform as the core technology for their respective official websites. Here are some of the attractive benefits that you can reap if you choose Magento as your web development platform.
- This is an open source platform. Therefore, this platform is open to customization of any kind.
- It's not only easy to use but also easy to manage.
- It offers the best user experience.
- It provides about 9000+ extensions or plugins that you can easily scale your business using.
- Offers a library of remote resources that caters to business growth as well as demo preparation, overall in store management.
- To make product sales more efficient, Magento offers some free extensions, which enable social commerce more efficiently.
# 2 Shopify
According to recent market trends, Shopify is arguably the best e-commerce development platform. It focuses on social commerce as well as mobile shopping. Today, this eCommerce development platform is successfully hosting approximately 325,000 online online stores that are not only active but also benefiting businesses. Below are some notable features of Zikr Shapai.
- More than 100 store themes (templates) available.
- It has a special feature to connect the e-store with your existing Facebook page. That way, you can sell your product directly on Facebook.
- To enhance the functionality of the online store, more than 1500 extensions or plugins are available.
- 24 x 7 support tutorials, live chat, available on Shopify's community forum as well as by phone.
- It offers a built-in shopping cart that is absolutely mobile friendly.
# 3 YoKart
If you are thinking of starting a startup e-commerce business, this YoKart platform is definitely a good choice for you. This e-commerce development platform provides seamless multi-vendor online stores such as ATC and eBay. Take a look at the lucrative features of YoKart below.
- Not only the framework but you can also own the source code. More importantly, when you go with YoKart, you can customize the portal more efficiently.
- It offers detailed manuals for merchants and store owners, general questionnaires, video tutorials as well as one year free support for store management.
- YoKart platform is extremely mobile friendly. It offers a dedicated Android application for markets.
# 4 Big Commerce
Regardless of the size of online stores, Big Commerce is successfully hosting more than 55,000 e-stores in today's market. If you come from a non-technical background or don't have a deep grasp of written code, but still want to build and manage an online store, Big Commerce is definitely the best option available to you. Below are some of its notable features.
- You do not have to pay any transaction fees.
- It offers a wide range of built-in features including taxes, shipping, analytics, coupons, newsletters and more.
- All paid and free templates are responsive. Big Commerce offers amazing and smooth mobile experience.
- Big Commerce provides excellent support service. Educational videos, setup wizards, featured visual representation guides in this eCommerce development platform.
- Using it, integrating online stores with eBay, Facebook, Google Shopping, etc. becomes smooth and easy.