To access the AIM Mail login without a password, follow these steps:
The email provider still has an option to restore an account in case its user has forgotten the password, even if the AIM is dysfunctional. Only those who can recall their AIM Mail password will be supported by our above-mentioned AIM mail login guide. The following measures would be of great benefit to those who do not remember the certificates.
- Go to your computer's Web Browser and visit your AIM mail login page with the url 'mail.aim.com'
- Now, look at the screen in the right corner and click on the option 'Mail'.
- Click the 'Sign In' button and enter either of the following AIM Mail login information:
- AIM Name or Login Address for AIM
- "If you do not recall your AIM email account password, when asked about the" Password "click on the Skip button and finally hit" Forgot Username? An alternative
- A new window will open for you to pick the option 'Let's get you into your account'.
- Include in the provided box one of the following details:
- Email Recovery Address
- Phone number recovery
- Email address or contact information Sign-In
- The 'Continue' button is pressed.
- You will be asked to enter a 'Verification Code' on the AIM mail email login page that you got from your alternative email address or registered phone number.
- Copy and paste the 'Verification Code' into the field asking for it.
- You will see the 'Reset AIM Password' page on your computer screen after you enter the right One Time Password.
If you have followed the above-mentioned steps carefully one by one, there won’t be any problem with reaching the mail AIM.com login page. As now you have reset your password, follow the five steps we shared earlier for AIM.com login mail to enjoy uninterrupted emailing.