How to Save All Google Drive Files to Another Account?
G Drive is one of the best cloud storage drive and the trust of users on Google makes them utilize Google Drive as their first cloud drive. Google Drive offers many features that are completely different from other cloud-based drives and because of its free 15GB storage volume, it becomes the first choice of every user.
It is observed that most of the users utilize multiple accounts of Google Drive that leads the user towards the confusion. So in this article, you can find the solution of the Cloud Drive Migration Tool through which you can get an effective solution to the query that is how to save all Google Drive files to another account along with each and every detail of user or business account.
Importance and Requirement to Save All Google Drive Files to Another Account
There are various reasons due to which users need to migrate files from Google Drive account to another Google Drive account. Some of the main reasons are mentioned below:
- For more free storage space.
- Access and open data from multiple accounts.
- To use different subscription facilities.
- For better management of cloud data files.
- When the current account is not working properly.
- Users want to move to another account for personal or professional use.
- You have some important documents in a shared account and need to move them to a personal account.
These are amongst the most common reasons to transfer data from one Google Drive account to another. Now, let’s see how to save all Google Drive files to another account.
Manual Solution to Move Google Drive Data to Another Account
Sign in your first Google Drive account.
- Then, browse the folders/files which you want to transfer to your other Google Drive account.
- Now, right-click on the folder/files and select the Share option.
- Now, type the username of your secondary Google Drive account and hit on the Advanced option.
- After that, change the permission to Is Owner, under the Sharing Settings. Click the Send button.
- Then, log in to your secondary G Drive account.
- On the left sidebar, press the Shared with me to directly locate the shared folder.
- Now, you can make a copy of the files inside it and then move them into a new folder or sub-folder to replace the hierarchy of the original as the G Drive would not allow you to make a copy of the folder.
- Now, right hit on every folder and press the Make a copy button option. Then, rename the files properly and move them into a new folder.
Cons of Manual Solution:-
- Suitable for only the small size of data
- Incomplete archive downloading
- High-speed internet connection is mandatory
- Download error for big sized data files
- Not workable for multiple user accounts
- Complete technical skills and knowledge required to perform this process
- Possible to data loss and damage during the migration process
Everyone would love to use manual solutions, but don’t you think the above methods are a bit complicated and need you to implement every step individually. Also, it will take a lot of time, and if you don’t have enough knowledge of Google Drive, then you wouldn’t be able to perform these methods easily.
Direct Method to Migrate Google Drive Documents to Another Account
The manual method wants so many efforts and time. It does not assure the whole Google Drive files move. Therefore, we suggested users go for a reliable professional solution i.e. Cloud Drive Migrator. The application is completely safe to save all the Google Drive files to another account/domain. It permits to transfer Google Drive storage files using Admin or Individual user account. You can also move the permissions and deleted data items to another drive account. This software offers a smart filtration option to easily and selective data migration of one cloud drive account to another. This software is workable with all the editions of Windows OS.
We often want to save all the data from Google Drive account to another in various cases. But, most users don’t understand the process of conversion, which often leads to confusion. Therefore, to clear that doubts and confusion, we have explained the most effective solutions to move data from Google Drive account to another. Furthermore, we offered a third-party solution for those who are unable to migrate their Google Drive data with manual methods.