Do you know 85% of buyers & sellers would prefer to work with an agent who utilizes video marketing. So why don't you start utilizing cinematic video + professional photography to market your listings now!
Have you ever thought about using video to advertise your products? If not yet, it is time for you to start thinking about it. Why? The following statistics will be the best answers.
1. 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices
2. 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support
3. 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool
4. 73% of consumers claim that they have been influenced by a brand’s social media presence when making a purchasing decision
5. 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media
6. Video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year
7. Nearly nine out of ten (88 percent) marketers say they plan to do video marketing on YouTube
8. Nearly eight out of every ten users have purchased a piece of software or app after having watched the brand’s video
9. Users spent a weekly average of six hours and 48 minutes watching online videos – a 59 percent increase from just three years prior in 2016
10. 82 percent of the global internet traffic will come from video streaming and downloads
That’s what you need to know about video marketing statistics for 2020. We’re hoping this has helped shed some light on how video marketing can be useful for your ecommerce business!
If you are working in real estate, BeatColor would love to support you with real estate video editing service. Outsourcing real estate video editing to us, we will help you to sequence, cut, add music, voice over, transitions and effects to your videos and make them perfect.