Symptoms and Causes of Abscessed Teeth
If you often feel continuously throbs in your tooth and stays in pain all night, then it might be something more than a regular or simple toothache. It can be an abscessed tooth which is a kind of infection in a tooth in the form of pus. It causes a bacterial infection and if you feel the same, you should immediately visit the Best orthodontist in Jaipur. This abscess can occur in different areas of a tooth for different reasons.
Symptoms of Abscessed Tooth
Though there are many reasons for abscessed tooth the very common cause is due to a large quantity of dental cavity as it reaches our pulp chamber.
Signs of Abscessed Tooth
- If you feel pain to your ear, jaw or neck.
- Feel sensitivity to hold or cold temperature
- If you feel more pain when you lie down’
- Sensitivity at the time of chewing or biting food
- Swelling in face or neck
If you are suffering from fever and swelling in your face, you must visit your dentist. Though any tooth can have abscesses but wisdom teeth are prone to have this as they are tough to clean and can develop decay.
Bleeding gums are one of the most common gum diseases many people are facing out there and if they are not cured on time, it can bring other health problems to us. The occasional bleeding of gums can cause if you brush your teeth vigorously or do not wear dentures correctly while frequent gum bleeding can have some serious conditions such as deficiency of vitamins, leukemia or lack of platelets, etc.
Though the best way to handle the problem of gum bleeding is to brush and floss your teeth regularly and keep visiting best braces Dr in Jaipur. But there are some home remedies also which you can go to. Let’s have a look:
- You can rinse your mouth with salt water as it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties as well as helps you in reducing swelling and combat infections.
- Coconut oil is also a great option to treat bleeding gums due to its natural healing properties. Its anti-inflammatory nature can reduce inflammation in your gums.
- You can also take some honey on your fingertips and massage on your gums gently. It has anti-bacterial properties that can kill bacteria causing bleeding gums.
Keep Your Teeth Healthy While Travelling
There is nothing exciting like traveling with your family, friends or loved once as you are taking a break from your boring routine and ready to experience something new. But this is also true that in the hustle-bustle of hectic schedule and exciting adventure activities, you must not forget to maintain your oral health care. Keeping your mouth clean, healthy and fresh is also important and you can do this with some tips.
Let’s have a look at these tips or visit the best Dental Clinic Jaipur:
- Use Clean Brush: You need to keep a clean and ventilated toothbrush in your pack. You can also go for a holder with ventilation tips that helps you in drying the toothbrush and reducing the growth of bacteria.
- Keep Portable Oral Hygiene Products: Here, you can pick a collapsible toothbrush, a disposable tooth flosser or a roll of floss to keep in your carrying bag. These are specially designed for traveling purpose.
- Decrease Sugar Consumption: We know that you feel free to eat anything on your vacation but it is also essential to take care of your teeth and for this, you should less consume sugary food or beverages.
- Obviously, we all have heard about dentures whether you are looking for dentures or already have them or know someone who has but still, we have some questions in mind regarding dentures such as what dentures really are, care they require, their cost or their contribution to improve our oral health.