Arlo Netgear Login Guide
When you need a solution for your in-house or commercial space surveillance, having access to Arlo cameras might sound like a good option. However, having access to these solutions is not enough. You should know how to set things up in a normal fashion and to do that, you need to log in to your Arlo camera via arlo.netgear.com. Here’s how to do that. We’ll cover the steps you can follow to do the Arlo Netgear login & setup and the ways you can troubleshoot any issues that might follow.
Stepwise Instructions for Arlo camera login
- Connect the Arlo Base Station to your WiFi router using an Ethernet Cable.
- Connect the power AC Adapter to the base station and then plug it into an electrical outlet.
- If your base station has an on/off switch, press the same so the system can turn itself on.
- Insert high-quality batteries into your Arlo Camera.
- Slide and hold the cover on the bottom and lift the same up. Insert the batteries and close the lid back.
The Arlo Netgear login process starts with creating an Arlo account. You can create an Arlo login account with the Arlo application or a web browser.
- Open the web browser and in the address bar, type arlo.netgear.com or my.arlo.com.
- Alternatively, you can download the Arlo app on your mobile device from this link.
- In the next window, you will be required to click on the ‘Create Account’ button. After that, a form will appear.
- Fill in the required details such as the email id and the password.
- Your Arlo account is now created and you can log in to your Arlo account with ease.
You will now be required to set up your Arlo camera. Open your Arlo App and follow the on-screen instructions to get done with the same. If you have trouble logging into the camera via my.arlo.com, you can get help from our team of experts.
- Now, to sync your camera with the base station, bring the two close to each other. Now, press the sync button on the base station for about two seconds.
- Wait for the Sync status LED on the base to turn light green. At this moment, press the Sync button on top of the Arlo Camera for two seconds as well.
- Blue color LED will start to blink slowly. When it starts to blink rapidly, sync is complete.
- You will also notice the camera LED on the base station turn solid green upon completion of the sync process.
- You can repeat the above steps to sync as many Arlo Cameras you want with the base station.
With the steps provided in this post, you can complete the Arlo Netgear login process with ease. In case, you face any issues while accessing the Arlo camera login page, you can contact the technical team. They will provide you with some simple troubleshooting tips to resolve the Arlo login issues.