How to build your Social Marketing Strategy?
While in 2021, every business need is to get online and increase its business. Social Media Marketing is a big part of it.
Let’s see the guide for 2021 social media marketing:
- Set the goal that makes sense to your business- Think about what do you want from social media. The strategy planning starts with the goals. The goals maybe you want to build a community or use social accounts to drive more traffic. Either way, the goals will decide how to define your content strategy, and how much time and energy will be needed to invest in it.
Some of the goals that any business should follow:
- Increasing Brand Awareness
- Generation of leads and sales’
- Grow your brand’s audience’
- Best community engagement.
- Drive traffic to your site.
- Take time to research your target audience- Social Media Analytics tool will help you get insight into demographic data. It will show that what you need to know about your audience and their behavior. Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and LinkedIn can be used to research as well as target your audience.
- Know and establish your key metrics and KPIs- Your social media strategy should be data-driven. Focusing on Social media metrics is important. It’ll help you deduce how to improve your strategy. These metrics should be taken into consideration- Reach. Clicks, Engagement, Hashtag Performance, Sentiment, Organic Paid Likes.
- Create engaging content- Focus on the content. Social Media strategy is built on the content. You should be able to identify what to publish based on your goals and brand identity.
What is SEO?
SEO is defined as the process of improving the quality and quantity of the website to get traffic from Search Engines like Bing and Google. SEO contains natural, organic traffic where you have to pay no money to get noticed. SEO is all about optimizing your content, creating high-quality links, creating content using high-performance keywords.
The full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. The O in the SEO is called optimization- where we write all the contention the site, guessing that content shows up in the Search Engine Results Page. For a website to get noticed and get more traffic the website should be SEO friendly.
There are different SEO factors that we need to keep in mind for making our site SEO-friendly.
- Secured Access Website- The first important factor is having the right kind of URL. The URL should be secured as well. For that Google has to be able to scour your website for the right content. Installation of sitemaps that lists all your pages is also important.
- Page Speed- Page Speed is one of the most important SEO factors. Google is working hard on improving the user experience on the web while keeping in mind the page should load faster. The loading speed of the website works harder for your SEO ranking.
- Mobile-Friendly- As the number of Mobile devices is increasing, everyone has a device on their hand where they can search for anything on their mobile. So, for this purpose, you have to make your site mobile-friendly.
- Optimized Content- Before writing content, you should do proper keyword research. It is important to use keyword research in your content. For a fresh website, the original content is best for the website to rank. Keep in mind the intent of the customer intent as well.
- Links- The web is built with the help of links. So, links are the crucial SEO ranking tool. They may be Inbound, Outbound, or internal links.