SAP SuccessFactors is a human resource and market driven solution. This is almost beyond the scope of the SAP HR software solution.
About SAP SuccessFactors:
SAP SuccessFactors is a cloud-based workforce management solution for your organization. This business solution is based on the software as a service (SaaS) model. This tool is designed to meet the needs of organizational class organizations. It also helps you do better business and get better results.
SuccessFactors is a suite of SAP products for delivering cloud-based solutions for managing diverse HR functions such as job matching, individual productivity, recruiting and training for a variety of organizations in over 60 industries. To enhance your skills in the respective field, enroll yourself in SAP SuccessFactors Online Training.
What is SuccessFactors?
Employees typically make up 40-60% of a company's operating costs and are the most important asset in running a business. Most of the time, millions of people spend on developing the right business strategies for his talent to not get the expected results. In most cases, execution problems occur.
SuccessFactors BizX delivers acceptable business results by aligning jobs, optimizing workforce performance, and creating a competitive advantage: 1% revenue growth, 5% increased productivity, and reduced hiring costs by reducing employee turnover by 15%. This platform helps companies to align employees with strategy at all stages of the implementation cycle.
What Key Features Does SAP SuccessFactors Have?
The following are the key features listed in SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Solution for Users:
- Global specialization
- Report on payroll program
- Change and transfer position
- Allows queries at scheduled times
- Allows you to hire staff operations
- Helps you organize your leisure time
- Offers a comprehensive HCM package
- Integration of compliance and auditing
- Raw operations on all objects S SuccessFactors
- Provides extensible learning and development
What Modules Does SAP SuccessFactors Contain?
Here are the modules of SAP SuccessFactors:
- SAP Jam: Offers expertise by accessing the topic and course-specific communities
- Learning: Provides personalized refinement and additional knowledge scopes
- Recruiting: Contains tools for approaching and connecting with the candidates
- Onboarding: Allows automating the workflow, as well as form management
- Compensation: Has a smart structure to enhance budget utilization and business adjustments
- Employee Central: Maintains positions
- Performance & Goals: Validates the performances of the employees
- Succession & Development: Personnel comparison matrix between teams and within teams
- Workforce Analytics & Planning: Promotes decision-making via predetermines HR metrics and standards
Architecture of SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SF facilitates organizations to maintain their HR functions in the cloud. This cloud solution can be integrated into SAP ERP using SAP PI or SAP HCI. However, most SuccessFactors customers do not want to integrate with the SAP ERP solution.
There are Two Types of Deployment Models in SAP SF –
- Talent Hybrid: In the Talent Combined Scenario, all major HR components such as HR, enterprise management, payroll, and time management are still supported in SAP ERP HCM. Exception is the talent management suite of SuccessFactors. This includes, for example, e-employment, a highly dynamic environment in which there are many technical innovations such as posting jobs on social media. SAP SuccessFactors Course in Noida, the advantage here is for cloud service providers who can maintain a high speed of innovation, which is often impossible for internal IT departments due to lack of manpower or technical knowledge.
- Full Cloud HCM: The Full Cloud scenario may seem revolutionary to many companies, since all human resources related processes and data, including billing and time management, are stored in an external database. The advantage is clear: you don't need IT infrastructure and staff to manage it. Even so, a connection to SAP ERP is often necessary because non-personnel operations such as accounting (SAP ERP Financials) and purchasing (SAP ERP Operations) still require access to key HR data.
What are the Benefits of SAP SuccessFactors?
Given Below are the Advantages of SAP SuccessFactors:
- Provides scalability and unlimited scalability
- Offers complete recruitment solutions from end to end
- Helps to track and maintain professional and personal goals through Performance & Goals module
- Ensures that a planned process is implemented to help the organization in increasing job satisfaction and time for productivity
- Helps the organization to motivate its employees to perform best and create an accurate payment culture
- Offers smoother performance and compensation
- Creates policies that include learning management solutions
SAP SuccessFactors is a human resource and market driven solution. This is almost beyond the scope of the SAP HR software solution. Hence, a simple opportunity for SAP HR Consulting is provided by the SAP SuccessFactors Solution Consulting.