If your account information was hacked or leaked, forgot Gmail password, and by getting irritating from all these things you want to change Gmail Password. Go through the steps that how to change Gmail Password. If by following all the steps, then also you are not satisfied. No need to get worry. You can reach the experts whenever you want
If your account information was hacked or leaked, forgot the Gmail password, and by getting irritating from all these things you want to change Gmail Password. Go through the steps that how to change Gmail Password. If by following all the steps, then also you are not satisfied. No need to get worry. You can reach the experts whenever you want.
Effective steps to change Gmail Password are hereby described below:
Step 1: Go to the Gmail account and log in by entering your email address and password. If you have enabled two-step verification for your account, then you will need to enter the verification code when you receive the same.
Step 2: Click on the option of “small Gear icon” and then click on the “Settings” to open the page of Gmail Settings.
Step 3: Click on the option of Accounts and Import tab.
Step 4: Under the “Change account settings”, hit on the option of the “Change password” link. Enter your current password and the new password for your account and then confirm the new password by again entering.
Finally, click on the option of Change Password button to save the new password. That is it!
Moreover, if you have not enabled two-step verification for your Google account then enable the two-step verification to step-up the security for your account and keep your account safe and secure.
Due to some technical issues or glitches, the individuals of Gmail encounter the issue of Gmail not receiving emails. Basically, it happens when your Gmail account is not configured correctly. Now, Go through the steps why Gmail not receiving Emails.
Amazing Steps why Gmail not receiving Emails
- Go to the official website of Gmail
- Enter the username and the password in the required field.
- Once you have log in to your account, you have to click on the option of gear icon available on the window.
- Now, hit on the option of Settings.
- Moreover, choose the option of “Forwarding POP/IMAP” settings.
- Select the option of “Enable POP” for all the mails.
- For all new messages, enable the POP for the emails that arrive.
- Once you are done with this, Hit on the option of saving to save all the changes.
- Close the window at the end.
Email password doesn’t hold any significant value for the casual users or for those who rarely used their email account. And that may be the reason why it often becomes difficult for the user to remember their account credentials. In the event, if you have recently forgotten your Gmail’s account details then you can recover it back in a few simple steps. Sometimes users even avail too many unsuccessful attempts to pass through the login formalities and eventually end up blocking their account. We are quite sure that you don’t want to end up that way. Anyway, the given instructions can be used for Gmail password recovery, be sure to follow them cautiously to recover your account without any technical obstacles.
- Visit Google's Account Recovery page via a web browser.
- Click the link - I don't know my password.
- Enter one of the recovery options i.e. email or mobile number for the password retrieval.
- Once you hit the enter key, the server will send the verification code on the selected recovery option.
- Now all you need to enter that code in the account
Reach the Experts 24/7 for help
If you need proper assistance, then no need to get worry. You can reach the experts 24/7 for help. The professionals are always there for your help. The training is provided to the experts before sitting on the seat.