A dissertation has been an indispensable part of the students pursuing a postgraduate degree at their collegiate levels. One of the most crucial parts of a highly research-based academic paper is none other than the dissertation literature review which forms an integral part of the dissertation.
A dissertation has been an indispensable part of the students pursuing a postgraduate degree at their collegiate levels. One of the most crucial parts of a highly research-based academic paper is none other than the dissertation literature review which forms an integral part of the dissertation. A dissertation review is actually a survey of all the significant sources of information on specific topics. A literature review gives an overview of the pre-requisite knowledge along with the latest update that allows the target readers to identify theories, methods, lags in the existing research on the topic.
While writing a literature review for the dissertation involves intense research for credible sources of information, data, and statistics and critically analyzing them and what are the findings of the research work. Mainly there are a couple of steps that a student needs to take while working on the dissertation literature review.
What To Do While Writing A Dissertation Literature Review?
Following are some of the steps that students can take up for writing a literature review for their academic paper, like, dissertation
- Sourcing for the significant piece of literature.
- Evaluation of the appropriate sources of information.
- Identification of various themes, debates, and lags in the current source of literature.
- Outlining of the literature review.
- Writing the draft of the literature review.
These are some of the steps that can assist students aptly while writing a literature review for their dissertation. However, this is to be noted that a perfect dissertation literature review not only just summarizes the sources of literature; but also focuses on the analysis, synthesis, and critical evaluation of the work done by other scholars previously. This assists the target readers in getting a clear perspective on a particular topic of the subject.
Why Writing A Literature Review Is Indispensable For The Students?
More often, when students are asked to work on the dissertation, they are required to write the literature review for their paper. It is one of the vital parts of the dissertation because it consists of the core element on the decided topic for the dissertation. As a matter of fact, there are a couple of benefits of writing a literature review for the dissertation. However, some of them are as follows:
- Literature reviews assist students in enhancing their familiarity with the core concepts.
- It also helps in developing the theoretical framework of the dissertation methodology for the research.
- The literature reviews help students to put themselves in the shoes of the other scholars and theorists.
- It also helps in analyzing the space for the critical evaluation and debate in research work done by scholars previously.
- It helps the scholars to evaluate various factors that create the space for further research in the paper.
- The literature reviews can be the stand-alone academic project, where there is no need for any other additional academic assignment.
However, if you have been asked to work on the specific literature review for your dissertation that you are unable to do, then you can take online dissertation literature review help from the academic experts of My Assignment Services. It is one of the renowned academic platforms, where students can avail of quality assistance with up to 97% of customer satisfaction in no time.