In terms to provide security to your house and other premises, the Arlo cameras can be considered as the best proven CCTV cameras. They are inbuilt with high-quality features and are user friendly.
Arlo is one of the well-established firms worldwide, producing surveillance cameras, totally based on wireless technology. It was the year 2014 when the Arlo first camera came into the market launched by Netgear. And from that time, it is serving its best to its users, the machine learning quality allows it to provide us with a number of smart features.
It can be easily mounted anywhere and can be monitored with both androids as well as laptops and computers and is differentiated when it comes to security animals, packages, vehicles, people.
This guide will cover all the important topics which are needed for a user to set up the Arlo camera. Read on. Before getting benefits from it, you have to perform Arlo login and you must have the account, if not then create one. Have a look at the following simple points mentioned below.
Features of the Arlo camera
Here are some best features of the Arlo camera which make it different from the other security cameras available in the market.
- It provides high-quality video.
- The footage recorded will be very clear.
- The camera consists of smart security which will notify the user when any of the suspicious activity is detected.
- If any of the intruders try to keep inside the house, you can call on the number 911 with the help of the Arlo app.
- Magnetic mounts are all around the camera which makes the camera easier to install and adjust.
- The battery life is long.
- Night vision, automatically, the light will be turned on, when the sunset begins.
- No need to worry, about the weather, rains, storms, snow can’t affect the camera work.
- High sound alerts when any stranger is nearby your house.
Steps to create an account for Arlo
- The very first thing you need to do is to download the Arlo app.
- This can be easily done from the play store.
- Now, install this in your device.
- Click on the new Arlo button once the installation has been completed.
- Tap on the Arlo wire-free camera.
- The serial number has to be submitted here which is labeled on the base station.
- Some of the basic details will be asked here which has to be entered here.
- Now, start the configuration process by clicking on the continue tab.
- This will lead you to the subscription page.
- The Arlo app is registered successfully.
Procedure for Arlo login
For Arlo login, some of the basic steps need to be followed by the user, so what are they? Here they are enlisted below.
- You can perform Arlo login by going to the Arlo website.
- You can also open the Arlo app, and fill in the login credentials such as Email and the password.
- It will automatically redirect to the Arlo account dashboard.
- After the plugin, the Arlo will show the green light.
- The green light signifies that the setup is done correctly.
Things to keep in mind before Arlo login.
A few of the things have to be kept in mind which can make your camera more secure.
- Don’t tell your password to anyone, if in case it will go to the wrong hand, then it can be easily accessed by that person.
- The base station and the router must be close enough in the distance that there is proper network coverage, as the base station is the master which provides the guidelines for the camera to operate.
- The internet connectivity should be strong, the weak signals create hurdles when it comes to Arlo pro login or capturing these images.
Issues that can come across the user while performing the Arlo camera login
There are certain issues that can be the reason to stop you from executing Arlo camera login.
- The email address and the password is wrong; it will not allow you to access the account.
- The compatibility must be there with the web browser when you are performing Arlo login.
- The outdated web browser can become a major issue, so it is better to use the updated one.
- The malware and the cookies, these hidden threats can be a blockage while doing the Arlo login my account procedure.
- Corrupted browser issue and restarting will only be the cure.
Procedure to reset Arlo Camera
The process of resetting will make the camera back to the default settings and error-free and it will bring back to your camera on the normal mode. These steps need to be followed.
- As the reset button is located backside of the base station and is very small, so it will be difficult to put your hand over there.
- In that case, you can use a paperclip or pin to press the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button and then release it after 10 seconds.
- Once this is done, the LEDs will blink amber light.
- But after some time the LEDwill stop lighting and the rebooting process will start.
- This will remove the base station connectivity with the Arlo camera.
- The green light will blink now, of the power and internet then enter the Arlo icon on the device you are using.
- Make a login with email and password.
- Now, tap on the new system setup.
- Follow the onscreen prompts.