Next Generation Contact Lenses Market Overview, Industry Top Manufactures, Size, Growth rate 2020- 2030
The “Next Generation Contact Lenses and Visual Prostheses Market, 2019-2030” report features an extensive study of the current market landscape of therapeutic contact lenses, drug-eluting contact lenses, diagnostic / monitoring contact lenses and visual prostheses.
To order this 400+ page report, which features 240+ figures and 200+ tables, please visit this link
- A detailed review of the landscape of novel ophthalmic products, highlighting the different categories of contact lenses and visual prostheses (bionic eye technologies) developed / being developed by various players across the world. It features information on the purpose of development (therapeutic, drug delivery, and diagnosis / monitoring), current development status, target indication(s), type of product, type of organization (industry or non-industry) and location of company headquarters.
- An analysis of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of marketed products, namely ChromaGen™, CUSTOMFLEX® ARTIFICIALIRIS, EYEMATE®, Hyper-CL™, Implantable Miniature Telescope and SENSIMED Triggerfish®.
- Brief profiles of the novel technologies that are being developed to expand the functionality of contact lenses; each profile features an overview of the technology, along with details on its working mechanism, information on application areas, type of products, key benefits, technical specifications and important details related to the developer company.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents granted / filed related to next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses since 2013, highlighting the prevalent and emerging related to the innovation in this domain. The analysis takes into consideration the type of patent, regional applicability, CPC classification, emerging focus areas, leading industry / non-industry players (in terms of the number of patents filed / granted), and patent valuation.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in this domain, covering R&D agreements, product development agreements, product commercialization agreements, service alliance and acquisitions; the analysis is based on multiple parameters, such as the type of agreement, type of organization, and focus area in terms of product application and target indication.
- A study of prevalent and emerging trends, and the popularity of next generation contact lenses and visual prostheses, as observed on the social media platform, Twitter. The analysis takes into consideration the tweets posted on the platform, between 2013 and 2018 (till mid-October).
- A list of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain, featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain individuals, who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field. It includes a schematic world map representation, highlighting the geographical locations of eminent scientists / researchers engaged in this domain. In addition, it presents an analysis assessing the credibility and (relative) level of expertise of different KOLs based on number of publications, number of citations, number of clinical trials, number of affiliations and extent of professional network.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
Type of Product
- Contact Lenses
- Visual Prostheses
Type of Lenses
- Therapeutic Contact Lenses
- Drug-eluting Contact Lenses
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Contact Lenses
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Key Geographical Region
- North America
The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Michal Shavit (Head of Sales and Marketing, EyeYon Medical)
- Mark E. Byrne (Co-Founder and Chief Technical Officer, OcuMedic)
- Praful Doshi (Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Technical Officer, Leo Lens Technology)
For more information, please click on the following link:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415