How to import OST to Office 365 Exchange Online environment?
I usually find people struggling to import OST to Office 365, as there is no way to convert the OST file to Exchange Online directly using the manual process. If you do the OST migration to O365 with the help of the manual process then it is required to follow the two steps. First, exporting OST data file into PST and then moving PST data to Office 365.
Once I was also facing the same problem then I thought I should look for some software that provides the direct data conversion from the OST file to Office 365 accounts. Then I got an excellent software MailsDaddy OST to Office 365 Migration Tool.
I got this software while searching over the Internet. I checked some reviews of this company and I found a review good. You can also find it here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/mailsdaddy.com
Trustpilot is a good company review website that provides users with very genuine information about the product and what people think or review on that. That is why I found the company profile good and visited the official website: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/
The good part of it is you can download and try the Demo Version of this Office 365 PST Import Tool and can get the advantage of its features.
You can also buy this application through its purchase page: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/ost-to-office-365-migration-tool/purchase.php
It has three different licenses that are Personal, Business, and Enterprise. Each license is capable of importing unlimited OST files to Office 365 mailbox with lifetime validity. However, are a few differences between then such as:
- Personal Licence: For 2 Systems, specifically for personal use.
- Business License: For 50 Systems to serve small businesses.
- Enterprise License: For 100 Systems that means for one geographical location.
Now, let me let you a few features of this software.
Features of OST to Office 365 Tool:
- Import Hotmail, IMAP, and Exchange Server OST files to O365.
- Suitable for corrupted, inaccessible, or orphaned Outlook OST data file.
- A Desktop-Based application to install and run in Windows OS of all editions.
- No use of commands or any other sources like Windows PowerShell.
- Retains the email properties and format of the HTML.
- No Microsoft Outlook or Exchange Server required.
Working of OST to Office 365 Converter
- First, go to the Add File option present on the above side of the tool and insert the Outlook OST with the help of the plus sign as shown in the figure. Then, hit the Scan button and click OK.
2. Now, hit on the Export and select from the given options according to the requirement and proceeding with clicking the Next button.
3. Enter Microsoft Office 365 account login credentials and hit the Sign-In button. The software login to O365 accounts and start the importing process from Outlook OST to Office 365 Cloud mailbox.
4. After completion of the OST data to O365 migration process, you receive a message successful data conversion. You can also see the details in the log file if you have opted for that option.
Note: For multiple uploading of OST data files, hit the Bulk Export and browse the CSV. In the same way, Impersonate Export followed where there is a need to upload OST to the Exchange Online mailbox of users with Impersonation rights.
Final Verdict: Through this blog, I tried to share my experience with this amazing software. I also explained some crucial and useful features of this application with its working operations. Whenever there is a requirement of Outlook OST data to Exchange Online conversion then you can fearlessly use this tool to import OST to Office 365 Platform as it is complete secure.