5 SUMMER SKIN CARE TIPS
….And it’s that time of the year when scorching heat pierces your skin and you prefer to run all your crusades from home while you’re sitting comfortably in your PJs. This is the season when cotton becomes your more preferable fabric and hot beverages get on a complete no-no list. Yes, summer is here and we sincerely hope that your umbrellas are accompanying your sunscreen and you are keeping yourselves hydrated to beat the heat. Do you know what else is back with the summer season?? Your skin problems. Ugghhh… all those breakouts and pimples, oily skin getting oilier, dry skin getting patchy, rashes and roughness that wouldn’t go away and who can forget about acne problems. Apart from occasional summer burn, UV rays can stimulate some common signs of skin aging like fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots. Hot and humid temperature also contributes to skin problems. Beauty Salon in Lucknow
But fear not ladies, we are not here just to remind you of your summer issues, we come bearing solutions for your summer skin problems. Just sit back and relax, we are going to tell you how to keep your skin problems at bay during this season. All you have to do is to bring a little change in your skincare regime and you are all set to bling throughout this season as well.
- Cleanse your face twice a day- You might witness more oil and sweat in summer than ever due to hot and humid weather. So the best way to keep the excess oil off your face is to clean your face twice a day with a foaming or gel-based face wash. Wash away the oil and sweat from your face which builds ups on your skin overnight, first thing in the morning. And before going to bed, be sure to remove your makeup and then cleanse your skin with the regular face wash you use.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly- It’s true that your summer skin produces excessive oil but it can also look dry and dull occasionally, considering the fact that most people don’t exfoliate on a regular basis. Our experts recommend exfoliating regularly by a chemical exfoliating pad formulated with glycolic acid, which doesn’t only help in getting rid of excess oil but also removes dead skin cells leaving your skin glowing and clean.
- Moisturize your skin before applying the sunscreen- Going for a lightweight moisturizer which will quickly be absorbed by your skin is highly suggested by our experts, as the moisturizer will protect your skin with broad-spectrum SPF protection. Avoid using thick creams that you used in winter, they won’t do you any good now. This way your summer skin will be better protected from both UVA and UVB rays hance, from sunburns and skin aging factors.
- Don’t forget to moisturize at night- Restore freshness in your skin by applying a face cream formulated with aloe water or something similar in the night will bring back the much-needed moisture that your skin has lost in the sun. cleaning, toning and moisturizing before you are off to sleep will take you a long way.
- Never neglect your eyes and lips- while stepping out in the sun, most people seem to forget about some of the most sensitive parts of their faces. You must never forget to cover your eyes with sunglasses and lips, with a sun-protected lip balm to protect them from harmful sun rays too. Makeup Artist in Lucknow
In order to keep your skin protected, nourished and glowing, you must include cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating in your daily skincare regime this summer. Aside from considering H2o your dearest friend to keep yourself hydrated, which is clearly not enough, these above- mentioned tips must be followed to get smoother and clearer skin in this summer season. If you are looking for a way to feel rejuvenated and clearing your skin, don’t forget to take a look at the spa packages provided by Kuts’n’Kolors. Our experts also advise some home-made remedies, like Grandma’s recipes, to handle the heat like a boss and keep your skin awesomely fresh.