The examination software should be selected wisely by keeping the purpose of the examination in mind. Now conduct examination in the digital online examination system and improve our education system.
A complex integration of technology helps to shrinks the lots of time consumption in a cost-efficient way. It has shortened the large mapping of a task to conduct a successful examination to one platform with the digital aristocracy. The online examination system provides a better structural platform that allows customization with a high wall of security at a much affordable price.
The online examination system has provided an efficient result with full accuracy. The technological approach towards the traditional method has found the best possible way to encrypt computing. Automatic processing in the online examination system has minimized time consumption, reduces expenses and produces accurate output in a secure way which makes it wipe out the traditional structure of the examination.
High Fidelity of Examination System
The online examination system is equipped with high compatibility with other devices. Students can now take the exams on laptops, tablets or smartphones according to their convenience. This compatibility has extended the accessibility and can easily feasible. A user-friendly designed online examination system produces the best environment to conduct an examination with ease at the different technological devices. This also makes the online examination system better reachability.
The examination software should be selected wisely by keeping the purpose of the examination in mind. As for the students willing to appear in a university entrance exam from abroad must opt for the online exam system, but for the government or local area based examination can be held with the aid of offline exam system.
Advantages of exam software
• exam software is environmentally friendly as the access use of paper will be eliminated by offline assessment software.
• All departments can use this software such as the government sector or company recruitment and even the universities. examination software is in high demand.
• The institute can create the question paper online in MCQs, essay type questions, one-word question type and can upload the accurately on the system which will accessible at any time without the internet.
• Since the exam is not connected to the internet the students won't take help from the internet which makes the examination system more reliable.
Disadvantages of exam software
• The results may or may not be generated depending on the offline / Online assessment software. Thus administrators may have to sit and go through the answers submitted by the examinees.
• The timing for conducting the exam will be rigid. Exam for the same categories of students will be taken at a given time which may not be convenient for every student. Students can’t appear for offline exam systems from any place and any time they need to follow certain rules during the exam.
• examination software will not aid the students to compare their previous results and won't allow analyzing the results instantly.
• The exam portal might be not suitable in every exam type as for the candidates willing to give the exam from abroad.
• The institution workload and budget will increase as the institution has to facilitate the individual students with a personalized system and lab with electricity will increase the cost for the organization.
The online examination system has a series of beneficial features over the traditional approach. At the same time, it needs a list of the things to be considered before going to have your own. First and foremost priority goes to the security level of such platforms with flexibility and portability.
All type of examination system serves the same motive to test the knowledge and skills of the candidate willing to take the exam. The examination software should be selected keeping the purpose of the exam in mind and the best software should be used. The offline exam system is amongst the most efficient and effective way of conducting an exam.